Well get your man to go balls deep in side of you to unleash his cum and not having the tip of the penis in at your flaps

Hi i m also having the same i n my wife having intercourse but the sperm cums out after having sex wht to do

I have also same problem. That every time my husband ejaculates the semen comes out. I m also worring that shall I conceive or not

Hi, so I had anal sex with my gf but then when I ejaculated, its splashed near her vagina, its in the buttcheeks, but its was just a small splash, and we wiped it thoroughly using a cloth, will she get pregnant for that? We washed after sex.

I have dont have my period every months i last up to 6 days without having my period and also i dont know how to say it in English do to the fact i only go to mexico to check myself but its called in spanish quiste and well i wanted to know if i can get pregnant?

Im sorry i ment 6 months

She might conceive depending on how strong his ejaculation was? Or how often they tried. Daily sex makes the sperm less potent. Remember the 10-10-10 theory.

I want to get pregnant

Wat cen i use to drinc

Medisen to drinc so that i cen get pregnancy

Past 3yrs we tried but not working.
Using pillow but still.
Need a good doctor
If possible can we talk personally. If could get number or e-mail I.d.

Hi bambi even I'm 31 now trying to get pregnant since 6 months but it's not happening. I'm worried so much as I had a miscarriage last year .

Hello, I am trying to find out if I can get pregnant when my man cummed in me and I lay down for 10 sec to get a rest and I get up and some of it is dropping out??? I need answers pleasee

I'm got the same problem help me please ..

Hi if you can help me i would like to ask you that when my husband release his sperm inside i feel vomiting and deasness and even headache some times it takes 2 days to recover . So what do you think that can couse this issues?