Go see a gp they can help you my sister in law did and she succeeded

Thank you for your advice,I was beginning to feel there was a blockade somewhere in my reproductive system.

hi. i have read all the questions and ans above and it gives me so much ans to my questions too. thanks to this site. I am also trying to fall pregnant again but failing from last 3 months. never the less i am not upset at all cause as the fact its all in our Lord's hands. I have heard to sex right after periods cycle can also help to fall pregnant. this time ill b trying this. wish me good luck :)

My boyfriend and i have been trying to have a baby for over the past year. It doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas on how i can help us?

How do you know your ovulating.. can you feel it? And can you also get pregnant when on your period?

you just need a real man that can reach the cervices

I just thought I would add a little bit here, as said already, if in missionary try to have a couple pillows under your bum to keep it higher and when he is going to cum get your legs up and over his bum so you can hold his penis as far as possible inside your vagina, keeps the head as close to your cervix as possible and less distance those little guys need to swim and hold him there for as long as you can. Men don't just give one squirt but still continue sending forth sperm after their initial discharge. If you masterbate him until he cums and lick it away so you can watch how much and for how long he keeps sending forth sperm, it will give you a good idea how long you need to hold him completely submerged in your vagina. Some pull out too fast as from my understanding they too get very sensitive around the head of their pen us or brain depending on the guy. I hope this helps some of you wanting to get pregnant.

Kiss J

Have you been working hard on strengthening your pelvic floor muscles with kagel exersises. They are easy and can be done any time and any place. They make your vagina tighter and easier to hold in the sperm so it all doesn't leak out and he will start to think you are becoming a virgin again, if you work really hard. It will also allow your vagina to feel to him as if you are milking his penis like never before but it takes work on your part and a real need to get what you actually want. This isn't all involved but one part. Good Luck

J

I am having trouble conceiving also. My cycles are irregular. My OB put me on metformin and clomid to help with my cycles. I am also taking prenatal vitamins to help. Talk with your OB and see what he/she thinks. Also I have been told that smoking can reduce fertility no matter how little you smoke. I know it's easier said than done, but I would suggest stop smoking. It will help you health wise also. And you will need to stop smoking when you become pregnant anyway for the baby's health. Might as well get over the withdraws before you get pregnancy symptoms :) Good luck

Hey , just read your story and how to work it out. It's very interesting cause somehow it happen to me, just got married and we've try over a year now, but it happen the same thing as this lady have I'm only 23 year old. I don't do it all the time basically, we do it certain day when we feel like only our availability but yea every time he let it out all his sperm came out I don't kno if all his or some are my fertility but it looks like all his to me. So I wanna make sure why? Or is it me that his sperm does it go in? Or maybe we shoot it right when we pull out an put it back in. I NEED MORE HELP AND EXPLANATION PLS. ! Haha' sorry

The only thing of yours that flows out of your Vagina is lubricants, the rest would be his sperm. When he cums do you hold him all the way inside you? God gave us arms and legs for a reason, make sure when he's about to cum you wrap those legs around him tight so he can't pull out any distance at all. This way he cums really close to your cervix, even just one or two drops can do the job but the closer the better I would think. Although tightening vaginal muscles to hopefully close up faster and help hold sperm in, I think if it's going to happen, it's from getting whatever sperm gets into the cervix as he cums or moments after is what gets you pregnant, sperm never flows uphill so standing or sitting in top gravity makes it flow out. Doing it doggie style with your face as low as possible to the bed as he cums completely submerged in your vagina is the best possible way of getting the most semen in the right place and stay in this position for as long as you can, or maybe long enough that he can do it again. OK don't laugh but I've heard of women using a big enough plug to keep it in but the only way it can flow out after he cums if is the entrance of your vagina is the lowest point. Has he been checked to see if he has viable sperm??

I have always heard to keep your legs and "hind quarters" elevated for 5-10 minutes to increase pregnancy because the seamen doesn't drain as bad I assume.

U really need a sperm to get it right inside so u need to try with someone else so u can get a baby soon

Hey my name is Danielle & im 19 . I was concerned about why am i not getting pregnant . My boyfriend is 27 of age & his sperm comes out cler . What does that mean ? Is he able to produce children inside of me ? I need help and advice

same case what is the solution