im 13 and i finger myself 24/7

I get wet p***y, and want to finger but I don't know how?

I'm 13 but when I was 12 me and my friend used to lick each others veginas and she would let me finger her and it was so good, but now I play with my clit coz I get turned on and wet xx

wtf weird at the end

Finger yourself if u want it's perfectly normal. Apparently scientists have found that we masterbate before we're even born.

Hi im 14 and i have fingered myself once or twice u r better off making sure ur ready first First warm yourself up do it through your underwear first i read to use a brush and rub the brussles over your clit it can help make you really wet. Once you wet then rub ur clit gently then speed up once your ready try on put one finger in dont be scared just take your time if this wont work suck your finger for some reason it helps then stick it in go slow then speed up try and do 2 fingers do this when your alone If you r 2 scared try doing in the bath it may help blast the tap the shower on ur clit and it will feel nice one way to make you really wet is turn ur phone on vibrate take your underwear off and put it on your bare clit do this for a bit it feels really nice

I used to do it to my gf

Have u tried

Okay, so basically fingering yourself comes down to three simple steps. 1) Find a comfortable spot that you won't get disturbed in. Examples of this could be your bed, shower, etc. 2) When you've found a comfy spot, lie down, and find something which 'arouses' you/sets you in the 'mood'. Examples of how you can do this is sex videos (porn), slow/sexy music and ofcourse, rubbing your clit. 3) Go for it! If you're a beginner, start with putting only ONE finger into your hole, then build up at your own pace. To find your g-spot (where you will get the maximum benefit of an orgasm), curl back your finger slightly when you're in the hole &you should feel a wall on top with slight lumps on it. Pull your finger in and out& voila!

all you have to do is put your fingers together and pull abd push them in and out of your vagina.... its nice and feels good.

give me some details on how to make it feel good

I'm 13 I finger my self every night and this.my sound weird but i watch porn to turn my self on it feels so good

Hey, I'm 13 and I 'masarge' my clit. It feels so good but when I finger myself I can't find my 'g spot' please help, how do I find it?

Make sure you won't get disturbed, lock your door. Lay down on your back, (undressed) rub along your body slowly, rub your finger up and down on your clit. And when your vagina is wet, slip in 1 or 2 fingers, you can do this at your own pace, in and out, in a circular motion, or whatever feels comfortable for you. Happy fingering!

My name is Jessica and I'm 13 and I fist started to finger myself after I wachted a video of porn and the video got me so turned on so now I ordered a dildo and I play with it for a treat and it feels so good :*