Lick your fingers and then spread out your legs, start feeling your vagina and slowly start inserting two or three fingers in, quickly move the, in and out and soon liquid will come out and go everywhere! It feels amazing <3 I'm 13 x

I'm. 12 going on 13 I try to finger my self but nothing really happens what do I do

i want to , why do we meet and do it together

I'm 83 and I still pound my p***y, I'm a Virgin but that's quit alright.

Wanne meet im 13

My boyfriend made me squirt and it was amazing... There's nothing to be afraid of, if your doing it yourself then make sure your in a quiet place and on your own, if someone else is fingering you make sure you trust them enough.

I'm 13 and I LOVE fingering myself.! It's feels so good. It's kinda hard to stop but I have to! I only do it when I'm home alone!! :)

Course not, maybe they are not experienced like you are and not on your level yet. Just go with the flow on what they are saying, sooner or later they will change their minds on what they said! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

you shouldnt go to fast and if u have long nails it may scratch i enjoy going in the shower and put it on jet but whatever u like

Is it normal to put things in there like a hanger ?

Sex is all about exploring while using a hangar isn't common it is normal. To the question though, you finger yourself by taking usually your index and middle finger and insert it into your vaginal canal while moving it in and out at your pace while also doing a "come hither" motion inside your vagina hopefully reaching your G-Spot.

I'm 13 finger myself everyday n feels so good n makes me turned on if u really wanna get really wet watch porn while doing it you will be so wet n you will really want someone to f**k you

Hey sexy I agree <3

put ure finger in ure vagina and wiggle it around and do it hardly and then liquid will come out and it will also feeeeeel realllly gooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

i know so when you are naked you lick your finger and rub the bottom of your vagina. when you have done that for about 1 min then you can put your one finger in and when that feels nice then you put 2 fingers in when you have 2 fingers in you start jabbing it faster and faster but not to fast it can hurt i love it thanks for reading.