I popped my girlfriends cherry by only fingering her and my fingers are small asff

Thtd nasty as sh*t like u should have kept tht to ur self cause ew

We in the same boat

Stop f*****g lying, you don’t have a 12 incher faggot

What's that like 3 inches

Ofc its not a cherry dumbass u think people believe that like theres an actual cherry in a p***y, pretty much everybody know its called the hiemen membrane we just call it popping a cherry

Least he admits it

Really ill pop it

OKAY WE KNOW ITS NOT CALLED A DAMN CHERRY BUT THATS WHAT ITS BEEN CALLED FOR YEARS SO CHILL TF OUT!! You know what it means just give advice thats what ir here for right??

Well according to google more than two inches but you never know it’s different with every girl some people don’t feel anything and they can actually be born without the membrane that you pop

thats tuff lol

I have a 18 inch and hers popped

As long as you know how to work it huh

Dildo wont pop your cherry inorder for a cherry to pop it needs dna from a guys penis