GIRL if you shave against the grain, and ya get that whole rash and bleedin n sh*t, use BEPANTHEN. yknow that sh*t you're meant to put on tattoos for 2 weeks? ya. bepanthen works like frikkin magic ok. someone on here said it'll go away after 3-4 days, i used bepanthen and mine went away after 2 girl. if it's safe for babies it's safe for you go hard xx

use bepanthen that sh*t works like a charm

So I made the decision to shave my pubic hair just 2 days ago as I heard that girls prefer it like that. I used a normal Gillette (non electric) and just got to work. I was really slow and only did like 1/4 of all of it. The next morning I got this really irritated rash with heaps of like bumps and stuff all over it. I know that people are saying that it will go away over time but it’s been 2 days and nothing has happened, what should I do?

Yes I also have them. There’s nothing wrong you are just a hairier person like me. So don’t worry about it :). And they might come in darker and thicker, but it’s either shave them or pluck them. Shaving will make them come in thicker, but plucking hurts. It’s whatever you prefer.

It means u have clymidiosis

U got herpes

Same problem here.

Hi, I’m 14. Don’t normally reply to things like these haha but just gotta help a brotha out you know?

I’m not a very hairy person but yes I have some on my shaft

so once you get a few of the treatment, does the hair just stop growing or do you still have to shave every once in a while?

What helps me with post-shaving itchiness and discomfort is ToppCock Silver hygiene gel. It has aloe vera and natural anti bacterial and antifungal ingredients that do not only relieve discomfort but also prevent any razor burns and ingrown hairs from getting infected.

All these comments say over a year ago, but thanks for all the information. Last night I decided to shave my pubic hairs and I will say that I'm not going to do it again. I used a razor but next tips I will use an electric trimmer because this itching is so annoying. Again thanks for the help. (Even though everyythin is over a year ago lol )

I am 16 and last year when i was 15,i finially made my First Communion with the 7 year olds.The saturday night before the ceremony,i shaved my pubes completely off so my crotch was completely void of hair.Sunday morning,after my bath,mom sprinkled babypowder on me then put my First Communion rubberpants on me.I could feel the plastic rubbing against my hairless vagina the whole time and during my party,i got a rash from the rubberpants on my butt and crotch,Mom put rash ointment on it and it was gone by monday morning!

Damn literally have the exact same thing feels like hundreds of splinters on my penis