Tamara- You are not alone! There are literally hundreds of thousands of people like you who like rubber/latex. This is evidenced by a huge industry of latex garment designers, producers and resellers. There is even an international association of rubberists (google it).

There is nothing wrong with having a latex fetish. By it's very nature it is NOT predatory and harms no one.

More importantly, it is WHO YOU ARE. Do not deny yourself or let anyone else tell you should be some other person.

This above all,
TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE.
Then, as the day follows the night,
thou canst not be false to any man.
(Hamlet)

Best wishes!
..ataraxia..

Hi nothing wrong in wearing latex or plastic undies,cotton can be boring whereas ,latex,etc can be excitable. Wear what you want,your choice.

I have a latex fetish I'm pretty sure of that but I'm only 13 so I can't buy any latex clothing and I don't want to tell my mum cause I'll be embarrassed. I don't know what to do cause I want to buy everything latex but I can't pls help urgent...

Hi whats some places i can meet other people with glove fetishes?

Use inflatable toys, anything made of rubber or pvc, that you can find in your house, if you can't buy anything.

If you Have any Inner tubes at Home. Try using those. :P
Or inflatable pool toys

Rubber kink shop

I think pvc or latex looks sexy on a women so tight and shiny I love the feel of it ,makes me so turned on and it's tough to find a women to wear it in public and during sex

Let me know when you turn 18! and I can definitely vibe with you :-) x

I have a fetish with latex and PVC

I'm a boy and I do not see anything wrong with a girl in latex, even if I wasn't wanting a latexgirl . Where are all you hot girls? Why aren't there more of you?

Reply rubber fetishism girl

Is it OK for a male teenager to have a latex fetish

That's nice! Can imagine how sexy and gorgeous you in the latex and pvc wear... Admire gal like you to express it out the desire...
DC