Hi there, I would let you buy some rubber/latex underwear

Tamara/Jamila,

I'm also a latex and rubber fetish person. I would like to buy you latex clothing if you would accept. Let me know your answer.

I have Had and Still do,This fetish from about 12,Im a girl,18 now,,Theres ALOT of people with this fetish,,I know it sucks having it & so young,,Its like you Cant speak of it to anyone who knows you,or you will be an Out Casted about it....

I love cum in soccer ball blladder...

It is very said though. But don't think these problems only apply to girls. Every guy with this interest is asking just the same questions to themselves. And I really mean: they got no single one to talk about it.

It's unbelievably terrifying to know that everyone can see a guy staring at shiny girls with a simply leather jacket for example and yet they know they're not alone, they just are not able/allowed to say a word.

But whatever you do, you can only hope time will pass quickly so you'll be allowed to discuss with rubberman/women on the internet. Or you can find a rubber friend in real life if you're such a lucky bastard!

Do you prefere latex or butyl rubber?

Well myself being a male who loves the feel of latex the smoothness on my body but no one knows a total shame really I would love to share it with a lovely women one day

Try fettiso laytex that needs no lube or powder. I wear them all the time. Type in fettiso laytex on line-they are locater in Las Vagas Nev.

Hey I'm a guy and I think I have the same latex fetish but I am only aroused when I see women wearing things like latex. I do t understand where this came from or why. I would love to say it's not strange at all but I feel like I am separated from the world because I have never talked about this before with anyone. I get turned on by normal lingerie as well. Mostly if the women is wearing lingerie that includes garter belt, stocking, long gloves. I'm sorry I'm ranting a little on your post just wanted to get that out there and if anyone can help me with trying to get over these urges and become more normalized and help me not think about this stuff so much, it would be greatly appreciated!

Is it natural for me, a 12 year old boy to have this fetish? I really want to buy latex but I can't because I live with my parents, AND I'm so young. Can someone help me?

Me too. But only good quality latex bladders. Not china made ones, they are just awful.

Hi heather
I too have a fetish for latex and in fact, own 3 catsuits
I love to wear them if only for a short time
The latex is so soft, warm and stretchy
You probably don't want to hear from people like me but hey the more you hear about this fetish the more at ease you will feel with it ;-)

I feel the same way im a guy but i have never met anyone who loves it like i do it often ruins alot of my relationships. I see it, feel it what ever its just amazing. And yea its not something you can really talk about to other people i tread lightly when i talk to people.

I've been looking for about 6 years for a girl/women that loves it like i do. Where are they hiding inside with their catsuit on? dammit!

Thats how i feel. Ruined most relationships for me. Even lost friends