Rubber is usually something men are more likely to be addicted to but there is no reason anyone cannot develop a fetish for. You should have no problem once you are older finding someone who will share your fetish. Much easier time than men have I can assure you. With so many websites now available to make contact with others you should have no problem. Good luck and enjoy!

Hi Tamra.
it is super rare.
I am into rubber fetish all of my life. and i found out that there are alot of rubber wearing women on the net but only a few have the real fetish and passion for it...the rest just do it for the money as a model or a porn star,,,

sence i was younger ive always had a thing for the feel and smell of certain rubbers... latex and the rubber most tire innertubes are made of, dont know what it is but sexually attracted.... i still remember buying my gf a latex dress and while i was in the shower she came in after wearing it she didnt go to far.... total turn on...

Hi I am a 16 year old boy and I have a latex fetish too. There are a lots of other girls with a latex fetsih oit there, there is just more boys/men. And with that you feel lonely because you can't speak with anybody about it I understand that too, I have the same feeling sometimes, but if you ever want to chat about latex woth somebody, I'm here to help and would love to talk. I hope my reply was helpful

Dont worry your normal. Im 16 and my mum and dad buy me my rubber latex and PVC clothes. We all wear them around the house in the eve nievening and admire eacchothers outfits my dad always wears his pink sheath pants and walksbaround stiff all the time. My mum bought me a pair of sheath pants, clear plastic and I wear them on top of my plastic leotard. Now I walk around the house with a stiff penis as well.

Im sixteen year old boy and me and my parents dress up all the time in private. Is like to talk anytime about plastic latex. Get back to me

I love red inner tubes and rubber bathing caps since I was 7 or 8.
Now I am 57, and I still wear a cap because the chlorine and my ears don't get along,
a good excuse.

Rubber catsuit clothing girls

i am 49 and a lady and love latex..i wear it often and love the feeling as its like a second skin..a bit like walking around naked but youre not. there are thousands of latex lovers out there and some of the clothes are amazing and can be very classy though most people think its just masks and catsuits there are so many beautiful designs out there to wear and once you get into it and are the age to go theres plenty of clubs to wear them at and sites to share your fetish on

Hi I’m having the same problems I’m 25 male and want to wear women’s latex outfits but it’s too scared to get caught but Ive told a close friend of my parents who’s like family about my fetish she’s the only person I ever told and she has been so supportive and invited me to visit her and I could dress up at a safe place

Rubber latex fetishism women

I think you sound like the kinkiest hottest bravest girl I’d ever read on a blog.
I never heard of a girl having the same fetish as me
And I’m a guy for the record

Im a guy who is straight and absolutely love latex the way it feels on my skin i also fill the same way about being alone with my fetish

"skimpy"latex? The less skin and the more latex you show, the sexier you look. That includes your face and head, boots, and gloves.

To add to the 49 yr old lady's post: you never get old in latex/plastic/leather. I know way too many people who found their relationships getting flat after they lose their six-packs, or he goes bald, or she gets a few wrinkles. With a fetish, and the right people, you can always do something new and sexy! And as for weight, check out the "Rubberton's" videos on you tube! They are true love.