Its normal, i'm 18 (male) and i have also latex fetish :)

hi Nicole,
I ilfe in swizerland and I would like to meet you with your desire

tamara, I have been humping and cumming on innertubes since I was about 12, I can tell you there is nothing wrong with having this feeling, plus most guys like that in a gal, I can also tell you I am completely in love with a large implement innertube I have been humping and cumming on since 2003, enjoy this fetish, use it for your pleasure, I use mine to make me cum, that's there only purpose

Tamera, was thinking again about your issue, when I found I loved having inner tubes against me, that rubbing on them made me chum, the smell, sensation, to enjoy my unknown love I had to hide it, having a mother that was always sending siblings out to see if I was humping my tubes I found ways to be creative, still was caught t one point being called every disgusting name in the book as I was humping and Cummings all over myself and the tube as she tried to forcefully take it from me, I remember saying you can't stopping me as I played with myself and rubbing cum all over my body, I was around 15 then, I am 51 now, I still hump tubes, I have had multiple latex sex dolls that I loved, I hump my tubes with my wife, bringing her into my fetish love, I love see I g women ride balloons, dolls, anything inflatable, so your not alone, a thought is find a large balloon, a inner tube, you state how you masturbate dreaming about certain things, use these as your tools to cum, cum as much and as often as you can,

Hello idk if it's possible but is there a way to talk about your fetish. I have the same fetish but are only 19 years old and doesn't really have someone to talk about it :)

I too have had a fetish for innertubes for years....I collect car innertubes and keep them in my garage..most of them are blown up really big and hard. I occasionally bring some into the house to have some fun with them.
I also got very aroused when I saw a tyre fitter shredding some at a tyre shop..they were all blown up and he burst and shredded them,it made me rush home to start playing with my own tubes

Can i talk to u

ya, email me at

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

, there is some great inner tube groups there as well, good to know your a tube lover, I said I love mine and I do, was just out f*****g it, I have pictures of my large tube on one group called inner tube, I prefer large implement tubes that are major soft, allows more rubber against me

Tamara, did you ever quench this thirst?

I love balloons, swimcaps, rubber gloves, anything made of thin rubber that you blow up! I love the sight sound and smell of inflated rubber, and always have done.

yeah. Inner tubes are the best. I am big tube lover . And like talk with other tube lover.

Tubes, now that's different. What turns you on about them?

The softness. When i lay on my tube. I sink a littlebit in it. Also the smell of the rubber.
Andere the deel of rubber ofcorse
Its just if you Mike inflabables and rubber. Inner tubes might be perfect :)

You can join soms Yahoo inner tube groups :) i'm there too ^^ just look me up robkopter.

Hi C,
I am 40 something and can remember having a latex/plastic fetish since a young boy. It arouses me and has become my fetish. I like to wear latex under my everyday clothes, it makes me feel so special and it turns me on. I often wear latex to masturbate and my partner knows nothing about it!
She once wore latex for sex, it was a massive turn on for me, but she didn't really like it :-(
I am in South Wales also, but unfortunately don't surf, despite owning a house on the coast near Haverfordwest.
Keep surfing and smiling :-)
N