Some time has gone by - - have you figured it out yet? If you went for it, I will bet you love the feeling nothing else like it can give you!

I'm a 16 year old boy who has a latex fetish. I have only bought my latex items such as panties and a pair of shorts off of Amazon. There cheap and they last. If your parents don't look at packages delivered to you your golden

Hey it's comepletly natural and normal and as a matter of fact you really should find ways to enjoy it ☺️☺️ I'm a 14 yr old boy but this is the answer I get all the time

I get this same feeling because I also have this fetish but am only 16 so I'm not scared to tell anyone or live the dream. 

I'm 18 and i have been using inner tubes since i was 7. It all started someday when we had to make a raft and there was a big pile of inner tubes. First i didn't understand my feelings. Thw only thing i knew is that i wanted to be with those tubes. When i was home i found an bicycle inner tube in the garage and took it to my room. And had some sort of sex with it. Some years Later on holidays i found a small tractor inner tube. I managed to take it home without my parents knowing. It felt so good to cum on that tube :) best feeling ever. Later i also bought a small weelbarrow inner tube to satisfy my fetish. Is there anyone with the same feelings for inner tubes as me because i would like to talk about it with somome who fully understands me. :)

Hey Tamara,

I would say that it is not "normal" but in the same breathe what is normal? I also have a huge fetish for latex/rubber and have only in the last few years come to terms with it and started to enjoy it. I guess it is strange/gross/weird for many people but at the end of the day it make you feel good and happy and nothing is more important than that.

If you get online you will discover that their are many communities/groups of people around the world that share the same fetish as you. You will soon realize that within these communitites you are very normal. Wearing latex/rubber is an amazing experience and one you will grow to love and enjoy even more. Dont be ruled by societies norms and rules. Go out there and explore and experience your fetish, that in my opinion is normal and healthy.

Good luck and dont be discouraged by others

My advice is marry me! :)

i too have a penshant for loving the feel of a wetsuit on my body ,i love the texture and the tasts of the wetsuit in my mouth ,i also love scuba gear ,just wish i could meet someone who understands my fetish ,enjoy.

I guess just being much older i do not quite understand it. Seems like wearing rubber would get very hot and sweaty.

I love the feeling of wet suits message me back and I'll give u my fb name xx

I'm going to be 16 soon and I have a similar fetish with pvc. How did you manage to get your items? Do your parents know you have them? If they do, how did you explain your fetish?

Dont be ashamed about talking about who you are with anyone. I love women in latex. I have explored it just like any other addiction. Its your life no one elses!

I'm actually 19 and share the same feelings. I moved out but am still not too open about it. But if you need to talk I'm open email me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, Tamara. I have a rubber and latex fetish too. I thought It's not abnormal. but I think it's kind of longing for love. Good way is you meet lover and enjoy your fetish together. You don't feel that you are wrong any more. Sometime I feel I'm abnormal. but if you are not alone, You can share your abnormal. maybe It will change to normal. Do not feel guilty and ashamed, I can understand your mind, cheer up!

come be my girl. lets explore you wearing latex together.
Average Guy