So I'm a 17 year old guy and I have a latex / latex glove fetish and it hasn't been an interface with relationships so far but it's increasing to where I'm almost always thinking about latex what do you think I should do?

Yes me too

Hi Darling girl iv got the. Biggest plastic PVC and vinyl ever I'm toattally in love with it all rainboots rainmacs coats suits you name it but iv never been able to ever find a girl that does also like plastic rainwear as much as i do I'd rip apart and burn every coat pants and boots i have in a big bon fire for a girl with same interest i just bought yesterday from Japan 2 sets adults ken and barbie rain suits with hats belts and matching color Prada and coco Chanel rainboots to put on when i find that special girl and super
glue all buttons zips and the pants snap clips tie and glue all drawstrings and see how much the girl loves me and rips it apart to bits off me 2. Sets four suits in total 2 pink Barbie sets and two aqua blue ken sets all real good top qauility stuff that does not rip or tear very very thickstrong heavy duty rainwear thickest strongest iv ever seen if my dream girlcan bust into. It or rip it off is the. Girlfor me and two full sets cost well over $4400 with boots if your going to have fun a destroy some mose well destroy some pritty gourges and tastefull rainwear cheap stuff just doesn't compare its hard unuff to even burn these set let alone rip and tear apart but thats a fetish in it self shreddind plastic rainwear with just your bare hands i can only dre off the day and i wanna meet someone that loves rainwear as much as i do cause it would be like winning the lotto and being in heaven

I discovered latex at the age of 6. Still using it in secret now over 70. best sheeting from U.K. & States. Enjoy, enjoy it is the best.

Im also in to latex mainly started off with gloves and its fine if you are

Hello Tamara,

Hopefully you are still reading the responses to your problem being that it is a year ago. And I hope, being 18 now, that you are in a living situation where you can explore latex fetishism. If not, don't fret: there are very few situations in life where you need to sprint; this is one of them. Life is, literally, a marathon.

Beyond the clothing, keep these points in mind: the internet, and in particular pornography, are sources but not very reliable sources. Like all media, it exploits and creates unrealistic expectations. Every latex fetishist have walked a different path to a common destination, and therefore their experiences are often framed in a common narrative only to quickly explain it. Always be skeptical when it comes to collective group think, even when seeking others for advice and support.

Keep these points in mind:

1.) Read up on latex fetishism. There are resources a plenty online (with caveats, read number 2). Read, study the subject, go to blogs that talk about....then keep reading and studying it. And keep doing with the understanding that this is about YOU, not me or anyone else. It's all about why you believe you are a latex fetishist. Come to an understanding; the when, where, how, and why. Exploration can help you find latex fetish or alternative lifestyle communities near you that can assist you in your travels and can provide understanding, kindness, and support. But remember...

2.) You don't have to engage in sexual practices to enjoy your latex fetish. Bondage, sadomasochism, Dominance and submission, or other forms of sex appear to go hand-to-glove with all the fetishes; latex fetishism in not immune to this. BUT, you don't have to engage in these activities. As a latex fetishist myself, I'm turned on by the latex: wearing it, others wearing it, and so on. I have just worn latex at home watching television, playing video games, reading books, etc. Sex and other adventures in it to me is only a bonus; IT IS NEVER, EVER A REQUIREMENT! Mature, adult fetishists know this and respect this, and they if they respect you they will never, ever pressure you to do anything you don't want to do.

3.) There are different types of latex fetishists. I am more of a visual and feel kind of latex fetishist: I like it on my body, but I love it on a woman's body the most. I get a kick out of gas masks too. I wear tight latex from head to toe and enjoy it. Others enjoy latex and rubber regardless of tightness; baggy suits and hip wadders. Others go the route of latex versions of normal wear: sun dresses, or business suits of latex. Latex is very versatile and has many options because, frankly, not all fetishists are the samel in their commitment. With that being said...

4.) Start small. It doesn't have to be underwear, although that would actually conceal your fetish better out in public. Also, the fetish can get expensive; so expensive, you don't want to find out that you're not a devout fetishist after you spent over $300-$500 dollars on clothing and gear. Underwear is okay, but I would start with wrist-length gloves. They will also allowed to experiment with putting on/removal of latex garments, lubrication, shining/polishing, and cleaning/storage. A Google search will yield a lot of instructions on latex clothing purchasing, use, and care, but self-experience is always the better teacher. Besides, if you plan right, buying pieces of latex clothing instead of buying an entire, enclosing outfit can be cheaper, can be colorful, and even look better.

That is sexy

Hi Guest! How old are you? I may be too old for you, but I want to know just in case... I love everything about rubber. I bought many clothes for my wife but as soon as I showed them to her, she wanted to get separated and she is now divorcing me. I have so many clothes...Stockings, dresses, long gloves, skirts, corsets, French maids outfits, bra's, catsuits...you name it!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Buy your own latex knickers! Don't ask your mum to buy them!

I have always had a thing for marigold gloves and Swimcaps. When I was a boy I would wait until my mother went out then take marigold rubber gloves into my bedroom and play with them. I liked to blow them up and smell them then put one over my winkle and rub up into it, it was so exciting. I used to wear her swimcap and blow it up too, my orgasms were so intense then. Has anyone else ever done this I wonder?

I am 56, and I have had a fetish for rubber gloves inner tubes and bathing caps since I was little. I love the red natural rubber inner tubes , and I love to take them in the tub with me . I love the strapped caps and love masturbating with them and rubber gloves. I get very aroused when I see a female wearing a cap, swimming in the pool . I wear a cap every chance I get.

Hi, I wish I could contact you, I have the same love for inner tubes, I love to cum all over them, but I use a swimming cap or a rubber glove to catch the cum, it is easier to clean up the mess lol

Try a rubber bathing cap! They feel great and are easier to clean up.

Dear Tamara,

As your only 17 I would guess just to go for it if your into such a sexual fetish at this age chances are that you always will have it.

On a side note I to have the fetish and wish I could find someone with the same as I to sometimes feel quite lonely due to people not understanding or respecting that everyone has differences In likes and dislikes.

If your wanting to try out your inflatable fantastises there are events that are held around the globe, therefore you will able to get in side an inflatable sleeping bag and will be able to get out without being judged but respected at the event. - plus it provides a safety aspect to it to for peace of mind.

Yours sincerely.
CS.

hello,
yea how do you want to contact me :)
I still do love my inner tubes ^^