Normal , I've been into spandex for years but recently found latex leggings at a thrift store , they felt so sexy to the touch so i got them and yes they feel amazingly good.

Hi my name is nicole and i live in germany i am 18 years and i also like it so much to feel latex on my skin i have panties and tights of latex and i love to wear them all day I would like to meet other people with same desire ^^

I'm a girl and my boyfriend has also got this fetish for rubber. I'm not into it myself, but I love to make him happy. Maybe I should buy some inner tubes and wrap them around his body, like you do. I also want to shove such an inner tube into his butt. I can imagine, that he will enjoy to have his colon filled with inflated rubber. I only want to know, how I have to fold the inner tube, so that it can unfold completely inside him. Can I also inflate this inner tube with the compressor or should I use a bicycle pump for it. I don't want to hurt him.

You should join rubberpal too. There are lots of us who like latex on there, many from the UK and Europe. You'll meet lots of rubber friends in Germany on there and lots of events if you want to get into the scene Leo

Dear Tamara, I can sympathize with you (although I’m a guy); the control of latex over me (and the enjoyment that it brings) is overbearing. It’s on my mind most all of the time - everyday. I do wish I understood its origin (why me; why do I have this sexual attachment to latex). The hardest part is finding a partner (a female) to share this fetish with. For you (a girl), I don’t believe it will be hard to find the right guy. But, for a man to find a girl that like latex is not easy. I wouldn’t worry about your fetish for rubber, I would simply enjoy it. Tim

I just found this post. I'm a french man .
I had the same problem as you .. I am fetish latex and boots from my childhood ... And besides, I'm a man , so fetish boots and latex outfit when you're a man , this is not so simple. From the age of 15 I bought my first pair of boots ... Not easy to do, but the latex passion has never left me since ... Between parents, friends and family that n is not simple, but if you have any questions , I'll tell you how I have worked, after each person is different ... Today I live alone, so I can afford everything I dream .. . and I dream of a life today latex ... day and night ... it remains for me to meet one who would like to share this life with me ... latex
If you want to talk about your worries with me, I 'll tell you about my experiences with pleasure ...
Sorry for my English which is not necessarily well written ...

with respect
manuel

hello nicole, iam a french fetish man, i live in latex all time at home, if you want spike with me...
With respect..;

I am a older guy but love wearing latex rubber pants,jeans and waders

Perfectly normal, but in my experience - very rare in women. There seems to be a higher percentage in the UK; presumably due to wet weather and macs being more prevalent. Early experiences often involve rubber gloves while washing up ("doing the dishes"). Happy to share more on the subject. Captain Strange

Hi sweet i know your a bit young and have to be careful about contacts but your not alone , you can join the Net (Fetlife) or rubberpal to get an insight to Latex and Rubber fet s But of course be carefull about contacts . All the very best Thomas

Hi Nicole, I'm Alain from Belgium and I'm fan of latex clothes too.

Hi Tamara,
Latex love is fully normal, I know and have too this.
Hope contact from you.
Alain

Latex panties are extremely sexy and is no doubt amazing. They are a great starter item in latex wear. Very versatile that can be labeled as fetish and can be worn under regular normal clothes to feel good just for yourself. It is a surprise more girls don't enjoy the second skin especially since they are the more sensitive gender.

Thanks Tamara for sharing your story. Your concern has brought together many people of the mature nature who share similar feelings that in reality regular people (taboo) shy away from discussing about. I admire your alternativeness and wish there was more girls like your self who appreciate this kind of material. I know what you feel about being lonely only because of the fact most people don't accept it as the norm. Look on the bright side, everyone here who has added to your posting is acceptable to how you feel and you don't have to feel alone anymore!

NO your not unusual. Latex appeals to both sexes. I have many girl friends who love to be incased in latex rubber clothes, all different styles too. One likes catsuits, another inflateables. One likes to buy her latex xxsmall so she is squeezed real tight! You should get a po box and order online. Try Rubber eva, and ebay has a great sellection. Nothing wrong with you to like to be turned on, it's normal. Relax , squeeze , or slide in, and have fun! Stay tight and shiny! Tightman!