You should try Pants and catsuits!

look good? more tight full latex

I feel like it is not a problem unless it interferes with your normal life in some way or relationships.

You may read that it is not good and anything other than what is considered by the majority to be "normal" is a problem; that it could replace a normal sexual relationship.

it What is normal? Just because it isn't what most people feel doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with it. Everyone is different and if you like something that most people don't doesn't have to mean it's got to be wrong. If you like wearing latex, it doesn't cause a problem for you or anyone else, what's wrong with it. Latex wear has gotten a name associated with being kinky and a lot of people might look at it this way. If wearing wool made you feel this way, no one would think a thing about it.

A lot of men love it when their wives wear sex lingerie to bed. Is this wrong or bad? Is it wrong if this also excites the woman? So, what does it matter what material it is made of? Why would nylon be alright, but not latex? I think, rather than the material it is made of, it all boils down to how you deal with it as a fetish and what level of control it has over you. I think of a harmless fetish that is under control as sort of like spice is to food.

I have an extreme latex fetish that goes as far as a footed and gloved latex catsuit being almost normal for me around the house and, yes, it is sexually arousing for me. I don't feel like it is an obsession because I don't "HAVE" to have it, I just want to and do so a lot. My latex fetish doesn't interfere with any part of my life.

having said that, I will add that my partner feels the same way about latex. For this reason, in my case at least, latex does not interfere with my sexual relationship. Also, it does not replace sex, it only enhances it.

I to have a latex fetish but i told my bf and he tryed it with me I put on a latex catsuit that even had a condom like peice that goes in my mouth ass and vigina so my bf didnt even need to put on a condom and we tryed EVERY HOLE. i to still live with my parants but im 16 not 17 but the fact that my parants know im not a virgin helps just tell ur bf he might like it.

I love a woman who wears latex Many dessings and sexual arrose for them

Yes I'm 14 and a boy, I love latex,rubber,and leather.

Is there anyone in rugby (the town not the game) with a latex fetish cause if so u want to hookup some time im a strait 16 year old man btw

Hi Nicole,
I'm Alain from Belgium and I love too latex clothes, especially leggings and catsuits.
Can we talk together ?
Kiss

Hi I'm a male and I have the same fetish nothing to worry about I didn't realise I had it from a really young age but didn't understand hope you ok

Also leather and pvc as well and bondage

If you want....we can talk about your fetish togheter....i experienced the same fetish with another girl and....for my experience I can tell you that if you accept your fellings you will enjoy so much pleasure. ;)

tamara, i am 50, i have a definite love for rubber, i have been using inner tubes since i was old enough to cum and still do, i use them as much as i can in the tub, in bed with wife,, i also love seeing women ride dolls, balloons, pool toys ect, enjoy it, there is nothing wrong with it

I would love to help you with your fantasy Tamara

I am also into rubber and fantasise about being with another rubberist but I am only a closet one because I am shy and would love to meet another rubberist especially a women so that we could try things together if youd like. hope to hear from you soon

more common nowadays, you will find many men have this but at young age are hi anxiety about it like yourself, basically it is a private aspect not for genertal conversation with others as anyones sex life is. you will get much pleasure from it, and may become lesbian if you get treated badly by males with this.you wont be lonely if you advertise this but watch out.