I am 14 and really over wheight and my penis hasn't grown at all does that have to do with it or am I just worrying too much

I have a lot of pubic hair and a deep voice and arm pit hair but it won't grow

Hey i was just wondering i have pubic hair and i have no armpit or face hair i dont have a low voice im 13 and well when my penis has an erection (when its hard) its only 2 inches long i think. Am i growing wrong?

The struggle is real

Im 13 and my penis 6 inches almost 7

Am 14 my penis about 6.1 will it still growing

Same but I'm 2 flaccid and 3 1/2 or 4 erected

Im 14 about to become 15 and my penis is about 3-4in hard what to do

Hello! I'm 14, and have a good amount of hair for my age. A great amount of pubes, some upper lip hair, and a faint happy trail. I've had arm pit hair since i was about 12 or 13, but my penis hasn't grown much. it about 2 inches flaccid, and about 5 erect. I'm 5"8 and about 140 pounds, should I be worried, or is everything normal?

and since its already 5 on erect before it's really started growing, does that mean there is a good chance that it will be on the larger size?

Hey I'm 14 and my penis I see 3.5 inches when it's flaccid and 6.5 when it's hard I'm afraid my penis isn't going to grow

I'm 14 and it hasn't grown at all. 1 inch non erect, i'm over weight and i have many pubic hairs growing.

Mine ether its three or two inch when erect and when not it is about five cm please tell me what to do I am 14 years old please help me

Has it grown yet mate?

could someone help me i am 13 turning 14 and my penis isn't grown at all it is very small and i have no pubic hair what so ever and i fell like i am different to everyone and i have a voice in my head saying that i will never grow pubic hair or i will never grow a big penis and i fell that i just don't want to live anymore because i fell like i'm different to other people