Hey I'm 14 and my penis is 4.5 inches I dunno if my penis is growing or it's just at a slow rate could u help me please

Hi Guest
Your size is pretty close to what is considered average for an adult.
You still have lots of time ahead of you to grow and develop so there is a very good chance your penis will grow.
When you started puberty and how far into it you are also influences your growth.
Sounds like you are developing just as you should be no need to worry.

hey i'm 17 and i am going to be 18 in 4 moths and my penis hasn't grown at all since i was 14 or 15 and my size i 4 1/2 inches i'm really scared that i have stopped growing.what should i do? what is the problem with me?PLEASE HELP!!!!

Bro me too and it's kind of scary my size is exactly the same, it scares me because girls talk about the size this and that and then you have to lye about your size it's just extremely frightening

Cuz i am over weight

Hey I’m 14 and my penis is 4 inches normal and 5ich hard why hasn’t it grown since last near enough 2 years ago it’s veen that since I’m roughly 5 ft 3 dies that effect it?

Hi Guest
Your size now is about what is considered average for an adult, honestly no need to be concerned.
Your height has no effect on your penis size.
Your not done growing yet so it could still grow as well.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be.

Hi I’m 13 and my penis has not grown and I turn 14 in February plz help will it ever start to grow plz help

Hi I am 14 I started pueburty at least a year ago and my penis isn't growing 1 1/2 flaccid and about 3 1/2 inches hard , also my penis has no gerth any help , I'm just scared cuz my girl is wanted to try things out :/

I don't understand I'm 15 have pit hair pubic hair facial hair my voice has deepend and I hit my growth spurt but no penile growth

I am 13 and I have armpit and pubic hair but my penis is small 2.5 inches regular 4 hard help me plz

Hi Guest
Your size is about what is considered average for your age.
Your no where near being done growing so it should grow also.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be you just need more time to grow and develop.

I'm 14 I turned 14 in April I have a bunch of long pubic hair but my penis hasn't grown I started puberty when I started lifting weights for high school football in July

Then you're screwed my guy

Hi im almost 16 and my penis is still only 2 and a half inches erect idk what to do