Health Guru
Yeah and pigs might fly one day too! Your penis will grow when your body is ready for it to grow nothing you take will make it grow!!

Im a month from 15 and my penis is 4 1/2 inches erect but i have had pubic and rmpit hair for nearly 3 years, my voice changed only about 8 momths ago however my penis has not increased in size at , and every body else has already developed and im left out. Is there something wrong with me

Im a momth from 15 and have had armpit hair an d pubic for over 2 years, however my penis has not grown at all, its only 4 1/2 erect and 2 flacid. My voice dropped only 8 months ago but again, everything but my penis has developed. Everyone else my age has already developed, is something wrong

Hi. I am 14 just turned it like 7 days ago, my birthday is on march 19th and i have had pubic hair for about a year1/2 now. My penis is probably like 2 inches not erect and 4 3/4 erect. Sometimes my penis looks bigger or smaller in its erect stage. But last time i went to the doctors he checked me and said im in stage 3 testicular puberty. I hope my penis grows more, please tell me what is going on. Plzzzzzzzzz

Hi Guest
Your size for your age is about average and your not done growing yet so your size is just fine.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be and for just turning 14 your a bit above average for your age.
All you need is more time to grow and develop.

Health Guru
No one developes exactly the same at exactly the same time during puberty and you still have at least another 5 years possible growing time yet for your penis to get bigger even though puberty is thought to end when your around 18. Stop worrying over nothing as it will happen when it's ready.

Im fourteen and i started getting growth spurts when i was 11 but i still have a high pitched voice and a small penis 2" erect and i am 250 LB what should i think

Im 15 and my penis won't get hard really what should i do?

Im 15 years old and my penis won't get hard really what should i do?

Hi um im 14 and my penis has barely grown at all. All my friends have bigger ones than me and im just wondering will it grow and get bigger. What should i do?

New Hope
Hi Guest

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times your friends might have started puberty before you.
Your no where near being done growing so it should grow and get bigger.
Most likely all you need it more time to grow and develop.

I’m 14 and 3 months old and my penis is barely and inch when erect, I’m in prepubertal and it worries me. I have got much leg hair , armpit hair and no pubic hair. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey im 13 and my penis hasnt grown at all since i was born. HELP MEEEEE

Hello I'm 15 turning 16 in about a month and a half. I've noticed that my penis has not grown since I was 12. My penis is about 2.3 inches flaccid and about 4.5 inches when erect. I'm smaller than all my friends and I just wanted to see if there was a problem.

Also I have armpit hair, pubic hair, and I'm growing facial and body hair