I'm 14 and penis is small it gets 2 and half inches when I jerk off whatsrond

My penis is small I don't what to do what do I do can I make it bigger ??

Hi I'm 14 and I started puberty at 11. My penis is a little over 6 inches erect and about 3 flaccid. 5 inches in girth about. Is my penis done growning?

I am 21 and kinda ashamed to say that mine has never grown. Even since puberty. I was overweight and I still am. I just don't get one thing. I have a lot of fat in the abdominal region and my to thighs. I mastrubate a lot. My penis is 2 inches flacid and maybe 3 or 4 inches when erect. I don't have any chest hair but I do have facial hair which is way too patchy. Plus you know...... Man boobs......

I'm 14 and nearly 3 months, my un-erect penis is 2.4 inch and erect is only 3.2 inch. Is this below average and should I be worried about this

my penis is an inch flaccid and 3.5 inches erect but, I have grown pubic hair and some nipple hair and armpit but i have been but all this started a yr ago and my penis still isn't getting thicker nor bigger

im 15 also for additional info

Hi Guest
You have lots of time ahead of you for growth and development and your penis will also grow.
Thicker and longer is something many of us hope for.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should if your around 13 your size is just fine,
There is nothing wrong you just need more time to grow and develop it will happen when your body is ready.

My penis is 2 incheces flaccid and 7 inches erected you gotta wait bro lol I'm 14 as well masturbate if you want and if you cum well there you go your going good

I'm 13 almost 14 and I have 2 inch public hair, 1 inch armpit hair, a little overweight and have a 1 1/2 inch normal 2 1/2 inch erect, I even have sperm?

Im 13 and my penis is circumsised wrong so it is less than inch but when hard its an inch i have a little bit of pubic hair but its hardly noticeable will it grow and will girls still like me

it will grow soon

Hey im 13 years old i started puberty when i was 12 and my penis is about 5.5 inch will it still grow if yes up to how manny year?

Hi Guest

Your penis can grow until you are around 20 most guys reach their maximum size well before that.
You could still grow considerably more when it happens and what the end result will be is to predict.
Your size now is what is considered average for an adult you shouldn't worry.
You are developing just as you should be.

Hi I'm 14 and I have some pubes I'm 5ft 4 and I penis is 4.5 inches and I'm worried should I be worried because I feel like around other people I'm not concerned