Hi Guest
There is nothing wrong with you everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Your just a bit late starting puberty compared to some of your friends and that is common.
it will happen for sure when your body is ready and all the changes you are concerned about will happen
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you all you need is a little more time to grow and develop.

Plz help me I stared puberty when I was 9 and I am 14 about to turn 15 and it still hasn't grown a inch.... plz help

That's not good

I'm 13 I've had pubic hair down there since I was 12 and a half but I'm about to be 14 my voice has dropped but my penis is about 1 and a half inches and I'm kind of worried but when it's hard it's about 4 and a half to 5 inches I worry cuz I've hit most of my puberty but as of 2 days ago when you know you masturbate like it burns after and it hurts randomly is that a sign of growing at all or no

By the way yea I do have leg hair and am getting hair on my chest but I'm a thin guy idk if that is bad for this or not please answer

I'm 13 my penis is about 2 inches maybe a little more but I got pubic hair when I was 12 my voice dropped a month after I turned 13 I'm about to be 14 but when Im hard it's about 4.5 inches to 5 inches kind of worried cuz it hasn't grow but I have like everything else leg hair getting chest hair armpit hair all that but still

I'm 13 turning 14 and I have masturbater every day for the past month and I am worried that will affect my penis growing. Will it?

Bro now your penis grown or not because I am also near to 14 but my penis hasn't grown if your penis would grown I would be in relief

I'm 4 month way being 15teen and penis is not growing help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm 14 and I think my puberty is slow
I started when I was 12 about to turn 13 and my voice hasn't changed and my penis hasn't grown much
not erected its 3 inches and erected its 5 inches
Also my voice hasn't changed for nothing
I'm.in high school and.I scared to have sex
Help
Is this normal

I'm 13 and I'm 5 flaccid and 7 erect why am I so big?

I can produce spurn and my penis is small and I am see hair growing

Hi. I know Its A REALLY SLOW PROCESS but listen My pnis startet growing When i was 11 im 13 now and My penis is 4 inch normal and 8 inch erect IT took 2 years slowly growing but Its okay now

Bro just f**k and size don't matter

Hi, I'm 14 and meeting a girl, I think she really likes me. She is giving me signs that she wants to have sex, but my penis is only 3.5inch. I really don't know what to do, she will move to another country next year. I already have pubic hair, but there isn't growing any hair on my legs.