i am 14 years olf i havent jave pubic hair and my penis is micro help me pls

why does when i masturbate my cum colour is clear like water not white

Hi Guest
If you have no pubic hair or any other signs that you have started puberty you are just a bit of a late bloomer and that is pretty common.

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and you may be a little behind some of your friends or classmates but when puberty starts gradually things will change.

Without starting puberty it is common to have a smaller penis most likely you don't have a micro penis.
You just need time to grow and develop and it will happen soon enough.

I'm 15 and I still haven't hit puberty my voice is deep except my balls have drop and my penis is so small I'm shy

Hi Guest
Your testicles hanging lower and your voice getting deeper is an indication your starting puberty.
Do you have any pubic hair yet?

Your no where near being done growing so your penis should grow how long it takes and what the end result will be is hard to predict everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.

If you are overweight that can make your penis look smaller and if you are late starting puberty you just need time to develop.
It sounds like you are developing normally just maybe a little late starting puberty compared to some.

I have a little bit of armpit hair and a decent amount of pubes my voice has not gotten deeper and my penis has had no growth it's only about 4 or 3.5 inches and I'm 14 what do u think

Hi Guest

It sounds like you are developing just as you should be.
Your no where near being done growing so your voice will change soon enough and your penis will grow as well.
There is nothing to be concerned about you just need a little more time to develop.

Thank u this really makes me less discouraged about my growth

And how long do u think it will be until my voice changes then

I'm 14 my voice hasn't got deeper my testicles sag sometimes they don't I have a decent amount of pubic hair and I have a tiny amount of armpit hair my penis is only around 4 or 3.5 inches what u think

Have you have had any voice cracks when your talking yet?
There is no set time for your voice to change but your well into puberty by the sounds of it so hopefully pretty soon it will change.
Your testicles not sagging all the time is just they haven't grown a lot yet as they grow and get heavier they will hang lower.
You might be a bit smaller than some of your friends but probably about the same size as many 3.5 erect is fine for your age if your about an inch or so flaccid a bit embarrassing in the change room but nothing to worry about and you have lots of time to grow yet.

I have had a few voice cracks

Then your voice is starting to change.
Nothing to worry about and the other changes will happen as you continue to develop.

Ok well thank u for ur help if I need to know anything else I will reply back to u thanks:)

Your welcome hope it has put your mind at ease :)