i only have one pubic hair and im 14 and no arm pit hair i have lots of hair on my arms and legs but you can only see it if you look closeley and still have no mustache and really small penis like really small can someone help me

It is ok people mature at different rates

I am 13 years old and I will be turning 14 years old in two months I have not got any hair under my arms or on my scrotum have I got anything wrong with me I have coeliac disease but I have had it for 7 months and nothing has happened I am only 4 foot 11 and my penis length is 2 to 3 inches long when erect can I speed up puberty

I have a small thin penis, sorry

Hi I'm 14 and a half. I have some armpit hair, noticeable leg hair and arm hair, at least 35 pubes. But I'm most worried about having a 1 inch penis soft and a 2.5 hard. How long will it be before I grow down there because all anyone does is compare and if your small people mess with you

Im 14 and i havent hit puberty i have no pubic hair no armpit hair my voice high and im really short, Im really worried

Does masturbating affect the size of my penis

Hi Guest
You still have lots of time ahead of you to grow and develop and your penis will also grow.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be but as of yet your penis hasn't grown.
When it happens is impossible to predict but it will happen how big you end up being is hard to say.
Being messed with cause of your size is unfortunate but even being a bit smaller no doubt it still works just fine.
Your developing normally and your still not that far into puberty.
You just need more time to grow and develop.

So I turned 14 about a month ago and I don't have any pubes or armpit hair haven't got a grothspurt and my penis size is maybe 3 inchs the only thing that has changed is my voice has deepened alot but haven't had any voice cracks should I be concerned and find a doctor

Hi Guest
There is nothing to be concerned about everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Your voice changing is a sign of puberty so your probably close to having other changes happening.
You might be a bit late starting puberty compared to some but things will change soon enough.
You just need more time to grow and develop there is nothing wrong with you.

14, no pubes, no armpit hair, squeaker and so forth. Got asked for nudes, said no because I was embarrassed about myself. :(

Hi Guest
Your just a bit of a late bloomer and that is pretty common.
Puberty will start when your body is ready we all develop at different rates and times.
There is nothing wrong, you just need more time to grow and develop.
Not sending nudes was a great call since it is child pornography and against the law you should not be embarrassed about being a bit late starting puberty it will happen when your body is ready.

I’m 14 years old and I don’t think I’ve hit puberty yet I’m kind of tall 5-6 but I don’t have any hair on my legs or my face and I have the same amount of pube hair that I’ve had since 6th grade and my penis hasn’t grown yet either

Hi Guest
You have started puberty the pubic hair confirms it and with getting hair in the 6th grade you started early.Your height is just fine and puberty happens in stages the leg and facial hair will come as you continue to grow and develop.
You still have lots of time to develop and your not done growing so your penis should grow as well.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be you just need more time for the changes you are concerned about to happen.

I'm 14. 8th grade some pubes. No facial hair. Small armpit hair. I'm 5.1