Have you hit puberty yet?

I’m 14 and havent hit puberty can someone please help me and tell me maybe is there a doctor I can go to without my parents I want to make sure nothing is wrong with me please someone help when I masturbate a little bit of semen comes out and my penis is 1 inch flacid and about 3 inches hard I have a little bit of visible pubic hair but I want to make sure nothing is wrong with me

Hi Bob

You have started puberty the few pubic hairs you have are a sign that you have started puberty along with the little bit of semen you mentioned puberty has started for you.
It doesn't sound like there is anything to worry about you might be a bit late starting puberty compared to some but it has started now.

Health Guru
If you have pubic hair then you have started puberty and have nothing to worry about, you are probably just what they call a late bloomer.
Every teen is different in how they go through the many different stages of puberty some show changes early while others don't show any changes until latest on, just be patient.

Yes I am 14 and I have a little bit of pubes around my penis and my penis is like 2.5 inches long. But my voice is a little squeaky and I’m not growing. But I have been getting a little bit of those feelings.

Same for me guest

Health Guru
If you have pubic hair even if it's only one or two hairs then you have started puberty.
Everyone that is going through puberty that's boys and girls will find they all develope at different rates and in different stages to each other with some stages that show and some that dont what is perfectly normal, a guys penis can continue to develope into there early 20s so don't worry to much as size isn't everything, just be patient as puberty doesn't happen over night.

I really want to have some penis growth or voice deepening I have even started developing chin hairs but I really want to have the other main things in puberty and I just don’t know when it will happen.

Health Guru
As I tell every guy that's says the same as you puberty doesn't happen over night and everyone is different to what stages of puberty an when, just be patient like everyone else has to and it will happen when it's ready.

Is there like a doctor I can see without my parents about if there is anything wrong with me? Please someone reply I don’t feel comfortable with my parents knowing I wanna see a doctor alone or like would taking testosterone pills help? Please reply

I’m having the same problem as him and what if it just doesn’t happen or happen like any time soon I wanna talk to a doctor to see if something is wrong with me but I don’t feel confortable with my parents knowing is there a doctor I could see alone just to make sure nothing is wrong with me?

Hi Guest

If your underage you probably wouldn't be able to see your doctor on your own.
If you think you have a medical issue there is no need to be embarrassed about telling your parents.

You can just ask them to make you an appointment because your concerned about your development you don't have to go into details.

What is it that your concerned about?

Health Guru
You say your having the same problems as him but what exactly is that problem, how old are you,what signs of puberty do you have?

I havent had any change in voice or penis size everyone else is a bit taller and more muscular than me and I just want my body to start changing

Health Guru
Firstly how old are you and do you have any signs of puberty yet?