Also hair on my legs you can. See some but there blonde

Oh yeah man terribly wrong dude

What are you talking about

Hi Guest
You are just starting puberty the few pubes and the bit of armpit hair confirm it.
You might be a bit late starting puberty compared to some but it is not a problem it has still started for you just a little bit late.
Your height will change as you continue to grow and develop it's hard to predict how tall you will be but you still have lots of time to grow.
Your developing normally you just got off to a bit of a late start.

I didn't hit it til later man you are all good don't worry let god take the wheel 

I have the same amount of pube hair that I’ve had since 6th grade and now I’m in 9th it’s seems like I started puberty then just stopped

Hi Guest
Puberty can slow down or stall since you started it early you could just be going through a bit of a slow down.
Is the hair growth the only thing that has seemed to stop?
If you have grown taller and experienced other growth and changes associated with puberty then it hasn't stopped.
Some guys with light colored hair can take longer to grow pubic hair and armpit hair.

what if I don't hit it until im 19 or even 20

Hi I’m 14 and turning 15 next month and I have some pubic hair on my testicals and a very light colored mustash... will my voice be getting deaper cause it’s still pretty high and I’ve had pubic hair for about a month

Hi Guest
Your in the early stages of puberty your voice will get deeper as you continue to grow and develop.
You might be a bit late starting puberty compared to some but you just need a little more time for your voice to change.

Im 14 years old i have some mustache my voice isnt high yet a i had some pub hair but i dont think that my penis i an average sixe penis...

Same for me too???

Hey I’m gonna be 14 in 2 months I have some 1cm long pube hairs and when I ejaculate it’s still clear is that ok

Oh and is 4-4.5 inches while erect normal for my age

Health Guru
Don't worry everything is normal for your age.