Oh yeah and I havent voice cracked lately if that means anything

No it takes awhile for it to happen changes during puberty are gradual so it taking a couple of months or more is normal.

Ok well thanks again:) you've made me feel a lot better about my growth have a good night:)

Your welcome glad to help :)

Hi... I'm 14 turning 15 this year..... U hv few thin hair around and above my penis.... A high pitch voice.. . Thin hair on cheeks n lips..... My penis is small... Doesn't even get gripped in my hand while masturbating..... Plz tell when will I grow.... Regards, Parth

Hi i'm 14 going to be 15 in June and it seems like i'm the only one in my grade who hasn't hit puberty. I have some pubic hair and no hair in my pits or legs. I'm about 5'3 one of the smallest in my grade. what do i do?

Hi Guest
You have started puberty the pubic hair you have means it has started.
The other changes associated with puberty will happen as you continue to develop.
You might be a little smaller than your classmates but you are no where near being done growing so you will get taller.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you are developing just as you should be.
There is nothing you need to do you just need more time to grow and develop.

Hello I have a little pubic hair on my penis. But no armpit hair and I'm 15. My voice is still pretty high pitched. I have for small leg hair and I get teased everyday in gym. I always get made fun of for not hitting puberty. Am in the stages. How many stages are there? Will it be fast or slow? I'm 15 is something wrong?

Hi Guest
Your in the early stage of puberty the little bit of hair you do have means puberty has started.
You might be a bit of a late bloomer compared to some of your friends but everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Changes during puberty are gradual you could grow a lot over a few months.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you puberty may have started a bit late for you but that is common.
Your developing just as you should be only a bit later than some.
There is nothing wrong you just need more time to grow and develop.

I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty yet but I have some pubic hair by my penis but not anywhere else but when you look at it from in front of me you can't see any of it but I can feel and see it. And I have no armpit hair or leg hair but I have a lot of hair by the elbow part so idk someone respond with something helpful

Can I have some advice I have pubic hair but when you look at it in the mirror you can't see it but I can see and feel it from looking down and it's just by my penis not anywhere else but it's been like this for about 3 months and nothing has changed

Hey, I'm 13 and I don't think I have hit puberty, I have pubic hair, hair on my arm pits and on my arms and legs, a tiny mustcahe but my voice hasn't changed and my penis isn't big. Any suggestions as to what's happening?

Hi Guest
The pubic hair, armpit hair and the rest all confirm you have started puberty for sure.
Your voice changing and your penis growing will happen as you continue to grown and develop.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, you are developing just as you should be.
All you need is more time to grow and develop and for 13 that is normal there is nothing to worry about your developing normally.

I'm 14 my voice isn't deep yet I got some hair under arm pits my ball sag lowI
got hair down there too my voice not deep in I'm older then my friends in they voice deep

I'm 14 and 1/2 I have no pubes a small penis I'm 5'2 and 77 lbs! I'm crazy skinny! The older I get the more I think I will have a rare condition where I never hit puberty....