I have a really high voice and I’m 14 and I’m worried I’m gunna stay this and I have pubic hair but no armpit hair when am I gunna hit puberty

Health Guru
Your going through puberty now and will be at least for the next 3 years

I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty yet . My voice hasn't went deep , I have hair around my penis but my penis is still small.

Hi Guest
You have hit puberty the hair around your penis is a sign that puberty has started.
Your voice will change and your penis will grow as you continue to grow and develop.
You are developing just as you should be you just need more time for the changes you are concerned about to happen.

I’m 15 and have no signs of puberty yet

Health Guru
How do you mean by no signs?

I am exactly the same and i am 4ft8in and no growth any where

i have tiny hairs arround my penis does this count

I’m 14 and I still haven’t hit puberty, my friends say my voice hasn’t changed since year 7, and now I’m in year 10. I only have a small about of pubic hair and I have only started to notice hair on my lips, my penis is about 1 inch when not erect and about 2.5 when erect, I get bullied in school for having very thin arm and leg hair, should i be worried

Hi Guest
You have started puberty the small amount of pubic hair you have confirms that you are just starting puberty.
There is honestly nothing wrong with you with just starting puberty you might be a bit late compared to some but everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Your a bit underdeveloped for 14 but as you continue to go through puberty your penis will grow.
Its unfortunate you get bullied talking to your teachers or school counselor is something worth considering.
There is no need to worry you have started puberty and all you need is more time to grow and develop.
The things you are concerned about will change as you go through puberty.

Hi so I don't think I have puberty yet I do have a little bit of pubic hair on my armpits and a string of long hair around my genital area and my voice is still high have I hit puberty

Health Guru
Yes the signs you have pubic hair shows you have started pubic hair.

im 14 got a deep voice but short and have pub hair armpit hair little hair in mustache area and my penis is 5.5 to 6 inches long but i have no hair on m arms and legs and im only muscular because i play football

Health Guru
And your problem is?
Everything you describe sounds fine to me for your age!

I just turned 14 and I have thin clear hair around my penis. I have no armpit hair and I'm 5.3 is this ok?