I haven't got hair on my lip I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty penis is 1-2 inches no growth a wee bit not too much eyebrows still thin I'm really worried I need help

Health Guru
For the three above questions you have nothing to worry about, puberty starts and progresses differently at different ages, no one goes through the same stages at the same time and there are several stages of puberty that you wouldn't even notice happening, the fact that your body is starting to grow hair shows puberty has started.
Your body can continue to develope into you late teens and penis growth can go into your early 20s stop expecting instant results over night because it won't happen!

Hey I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty I have no hair on my lips and I have Leg hair not a lot though I have arm hair not that noticeable and My testosterone is anout 1-2 inches and I'm pretty worried in case I never hit puberty

Health Guru
Your testosterone is about 1-2 inches??? Testosterone is a hormone so what are you actually talking about?
If you read my post above that explains all you need to know.

Hi Guest

No doubt you mean your penis is 1-2 inches.
If you have pubic hair around your penis that confirms that you have started puberty.
The hair on your legs and arms will grow as you continue to go through puberty.
For some guys if they have light colored hair it can be a little harder to notice leg and arm hair.
Sounds like all you need is more time to grow and develop.

I’m 14 with hair under my arms and I have pubs. My penis is like 5 and a half inch. But my voice it too deep.

I’m 14 and I have pubic hair round my genitals as in my balls but none on my penis, my voice is higher and my penis hasn’t grown is this normal

Health Guru
If you have pubic hair or any hair growing on your body (facial, chest, underarms or legs) then you have started puberty, your perfectly fine all stages of puberty doesn't happen in a few months so just be patient.

Men i have pubic hair since i was 10 but i did not hit puberty and all my friends bevone taller than me i feel wierd with my friend what can i do and some people make fun of me because i fon have hair under my arm plz help me:(

Hi Guest

When you have pubic hair that means you have hit puberty and with a lot of underarm hair you are well into puberty.

Your friends being taller that you maybe just means you have not had much of a growth spurt yet compared to your friends.

It sounds like you are developing just as you should be other than maybe your just a bit smaller compared to some of your friends.

Thank you men you made me feel better bye:)

I’m 14 bout to be 15 in December and I only have pubic hair and my penis length is only bout 2-3 inches I’m scared do I have to eat something to make it go faster I have no armpit hairs thin thin hairs no mustache no facial hair

Hi Guest

With having pubic hair that means you have started puberty.
Is 2 -3 your erect size size?
There is honestly nothing you need to you have started puberty maybe a bit later than some but you are developing normally.
Most like all you need is more time to grow and develop.

i'm 14 and still haven't hit puberty i have little pubic hair and some hair on arm face and legs my [enis is about 3 inchis and whenever i mastrbate instead of semen i pee and after wards it pains in my penis what should i do

Health Guru
If you have pubic hair and facial hair then you have started puberty!
Stop being in such a hurry all the time things will happen when they are ready.