Hi I’m 14 and my penis is only like 3 inches and I have no pubs down there but I have recently noticed that my voice has been cracking and I have one or two hairs in my arm Pitt that are noticeable

Health Guru
Your normal for your age!

I'm 13 and I'm 5'9.5"
6 inch penis, 6.2 inches in girth
lots of pubic hair, beginning to grow a beard and already have a moustache
I hit puberty at 11 and grew pretty quickly

lil penis fg

Hello I need help, I am 14 and my penis is the same size, I have very littlepubivc hair and have no hair anywhere else, I can't cum I don't know what to do, when I jerk off tho I pee a little bit tho, but it isn't cum

Hi Guest

Your just starting puberty and having a smaller penis and not being able to ejaculate is normal.
The bit that you think is pee is it kind of clear and a little sticky?
It sounds like you were just a bit late starting puberty but your developing normally your size will change and soon enough you will ejaculate.

You just need more time to grow and develop there is nothing wrong.

Health Guru
The five stages of puberty are called the tanner scale and consist of the following.

Stage 1
(approximately between the ages of 9 and 12)

So what can you expect with the first of the stages of puberty in boys?

The first changes that will happen to your son are hidden as they are happening deep inside his body. The body will start to release hormones that will trigger the changes to start happening. The main hormone for boys is testosterone. It will begin to surge in your son’s body, causing his testicles to grow and make sperm, but no changes can yet be seen outside his body.

No changes can yet be seen outside his body, other than some growth of the scrotum and testicles. Some boys may have a growth spurt, and some may start to grow very fine hairs in the pubic area.

Stage 2
(approximately between 9 and 14)

So what can you expect with the second of the stages of puberty in boys?

Your son’s testicles will continue to slowly grow, with one testicle now beginning to hang lower than the other. His scrotum will also hang lower, becoming darker in colour, thinner and less smooth. His penis will remain unchanged. It may grow slightly larger, but usually there is little or no change at all. He may start to have erections more frequently, but he still isn’t ejaculating.

Fine hair may begin to grow at the base of the penis and scrotum. These first hairs are usually long, slightly pigmented (colored) and straight or slightly curly. It is normal for some boys not to grow hair just yet.

Your son will start to grow taller and the shape of his body will begin to change. Before he grows taller, his feet and hands will usually have a growth spurt of their own. Your son will also gain weight as he starts to develop muscle, and as his bones grow bigger.

Stage 3
(approximately between 11 and 16)

So what can you expect with the third of the stages of puberty in boys?

Your son’s testicles and scrotum will continue to grow. Sperm production may begin for some, but not all, boys, i.e. ejaculation. Boys usually discover this during masturbation, or they might wake up in the morning with wet pants after a wet dream (nocturnal emission). His penis will start to grow. It will grow longer, rather than wider. Erections will be a lot more common than before, often at the wrong time, or in the wrong place.

Some boys may only now be starting to develop pubic hair. It will become darker, thicker and curlier, and start to cover a much wider area. Hair will continue to grow on his legs and underarms.

It can be common for boys to experience short-term swelling and tenderness around the nipples. As their shoulders grow wider, this breast tissue will flatten, usually disappearing within one or two years.

Your son’s body will still be growing, and gaining weight and height. Sweat and oil glands will become more active, which can result in acne. Body odor is here to stay. His voice will begin to crack as the voice box gets larger.

Stage 4
(approximately from 11 to 17)

So what can you expect with the fourth of the stages of puberty in boys?

Your son’s testicles and scrotum will continue to grow, with the skin continuing to darken. Boys will now begin to produce sperm, which means that wet dreams (nocturnal emissions) may start to happen, and they will ejaculate with masturbation and sexual arousal. Not all boys will have wet dreams (either is normal).

His penis will become thicker and longer. Pubic hair continues to grow as well as on his legs and underarms. Facial hair will start to grow on his face, usually on the upper lip, chin and near the ears.

Your son’s skin may become oily, especially around the chin, nose, forehead, chest and/or back. Some boys may develop acne or pimples. His hair is also more likely to become oily too. His voice will continue to crack at times and deepen.

Your son will keep on gaining weight and growing taller.

Stage 5
(approximately between 14 and 18)

So what can you expect with the fifth and last of the stages of puberty in boys?

This is the last stage of changes. Your son will now reach his full height and will look like a young adult. His pubic hair will now cover his groin, and possibly even his inner thighs. His genitals will now be fully grown and will look the same as those of an adult man. Your son will now need to shave, as his facial hair continues to grow. Some boys will begin to grow chest hair.

Is it normal that I cum 3 times in less than 1hour and I am 14 starting hitting puberty

Health Guru
If you talking about when masturbating then yes perfectly normal, at your age you should be able to nearly ejaculated 3 times without losing an erection.

I'm 14 penis is 2.5 inches no pubic hair and only 4ft11 explain to how I'm not in puberty

VERY normal honey

Hi Guest

Your just a bit late starting puberty everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Puberty can start as early as around 10 for some and as late 16 for others.
It is frustrating when many of your friends and classmates seem to be developing ahead of you but there is nothing wrong with you.
You just need more time to grow and develop puberty will start when your body is ready.

I'm 14 and I haven't hit puberty and all my friends have and I have a girlfriend is she always asks me saying why havent you hit puberty yet but my cousin 12 and has a very deep voice I have some hair on my leg and thin hairs on my arms my eyebrows haven't gotten bigger my Testosterone is Small round to 1-2 inches no armpit hair...my voice isn't high pitch it's in middle it never cracks so that concerns me I don't know what to do and will I ever hit it :(

I haven't got hair on my lip I'm 14 and haven't hit puberty penis is 1-2 inches no growth a wee bit not too much eyebrows still thin I'm really worried I need help