My heart goes out to all women who have had to terminate their pregnancies for one reason or the other. however, im cosigning with the other lady who wrote earlier that ABORTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED WAY TOO MUCH IN N.AMERICA AS A PLAN B!!! too many young women are using abortions as a backup plan to act irresponsibly and be promiscious. Thats just the honest truth. contraception fails, mistakes happen, and the endless tragedies that we encounter each day. ULTIMATELY AN INNOCENT CHILD's LIFE IS TAKEN!!!!!!! a bad decision is a bad decision either way you look at it. people need to own up to their mistakes and take responsibility for what they do period!!!! im a counselor and heard too many times children 12- 19 tell me "if i get pregnant ill just get rid of it" it breaks my heart, to see and hear that! " let he without sin cast the first stone" i wont be that person. My prayer is that, whatever your story or tragedy is, you recover and heal completely from it , learning from it too, the hurt that you have experienced be transcended into strenght and wisdom to move on and do greater things with yourself. Our womanhood is a powerful gift. Blessing and healing to you all.
JOMOKUK

I got an abortion a few days ago and my breasts have just started leaking, and they are extremely sore and they feel harder than usual. Thats is why i came here to see what i could do.

To the people who say abortion is wrong, to some people its not a choice, its something you have to do. My boyfriend and I made the decision together, we talked about keeping it, but we're both 17 and it was an accident, the condom broke, and neither of us is ready for a baby. We talked about adoption, but his mother, was adopted as a baby, her parents were in the same situation as we we're 17 and pregnant, and they gave her away, to this day she swears that if she we're to ever meet her parents she would kill them, she hates her birth parents so much for giving her up that she would end their lives. I thought about this when we were figuring out what to do, and I think it would be a million times harder to put my child through growing up not knowing his/her birth parents or hating them, and for myself knowing my child is growing up loving another person as their parents. I couldn't do that, and in the end, an abortion was the best decision for the three of us. You can judge me for what i've done, but can anyone really say that they have not made a selfish decision in their life? in the end it's my life and its not anyone's job to judge me, and if there is a god, then thats his job to judge me, and i doubt this is what will send me to hell.

Hey i thought this discussion was about leaking boobs so people who dont agree with abortions should jus keep their rude comments to themselves, they have no idea what reality is and how hard of a decision this was for the most of us. so shut the F up and get off this discussion unless you have something helpfull to say about our growing leaking boobies.

anyways

i had my abortion 2 days ago and night before last night my boobs grew dramatically and they ache. Last night theyve gotten bigger and just noticed that im also leaking a liquid.... im hoping when they go back down they dont become saggy and when will this leaking stop!?

Hi there. I recently got an abortion, almost a week. I realized yesterday that my breasts started to leak a liquid. The thing is, my left breast only leaks if squeezed, but my right breast leaks even without squeezing. I'm really worried and don't really know what to do.
Can any one help me with this??

We decided to terminate an unwanted pregnancy - the fourth one that is, it wasn't easy for me - I WANTED THE BABY - but had to abort due to family pressure - I do remember I started lactating second day onwards - my doc confirmed it as colostrum - I then decided to pump it and donate it the nearby Human Breast Milk Bank - this way you are helping a baby in need - I did not have a full lactation period - my supply diminished 5th month onwards - but I continued to donate for the duration

Just had an abortion after 6 months of being pregnant and my breast are swollen too and they leak too. So don't worry it will stop. right now I'm just going to work on my posture, and wear tighter bras. And also get breast pads and a breast pumper......

How can you girls be so upset about a comment. Sure you are all officially an adult, and you can make your choices, but if you get pregnant it really is kind of your own fault. Why take it out on a helpless infant who is supposed to be in the safest place in the world, the womb. There are so many parents that want to have a child but cannot conceive, couldn't you just go through with the pregnancy and give your child up for adoption? Maybe if you just look into your child's eyes you will see how important it is to. Did you know that at about 7 or so weeks your baby has a beating heart? Did you also know that at 11 weeks your child has fingers and toes? 

To all those women who are slandering this girl's posts, shame on you. None of you have better spelling or grammar techniques. 

I had one at 9 weeks and my breasts are leaking too, does anyone know how long it will last?
I still don't know if its what I wanted but me and my partner kept it a secret. 
We are both going to university next year which is not really something we want to put on hold, but
recently I've been feeling really down and I just don't want to get out of bed or do anything.
Can anyone help?

i recently had an aboration because i cheated on my boyfriend even tho i knew the baby was my boyfriends him and the other guy told me to get an aboration. i just didnt want my child to be unwanted and w out a father.as i walked out the clinic i saw a paper that offered dna test for the baby while i was still pregant i DO regret not lookin at all options before makin my choice.  whattever u do is ur own choice it IS ur body. dont mind other people.

hi sumone help
ive had an abortion 3 years back and my right breast is still producing breastmilk, not in large quantities just a few drops whenever i squeeze it but my left breast is not,,, wht do i do?????? is ther any medications or anything,, im freaking out as it has been 3 years, need help plzzz

hi i had a abortion i am 16 and i am gettin jugded 4 it i couldnt have the baby as i have an illness tht could affect the pregnancy and make me very ill well the abortion went bad i dont think there stupid im glad they exist 4 people that dont want kids yet im happy that i could wait till its the right time and that i can provide 4 it when it gets here when my illness can be controled my breasts leek and its horrid i find breast pads good to use just dont check by trying to get milk out cause you body will make more every time

No one likes abortion!

There is no other choice at all. It is more pain when you give birth and give the babay away... it hurts more seing your baby being taken by someone else cause you can`t afford to raise him!!

What about the pain of a miscarriage?? I would give anything to have my baby back! You CHOSE to end your baby's life. What about the baby's pain? 18 weeks pregnant and an abortion! That's ridiculous! At least all of your unwanted babies are in Jesus's arms. And I pray that you all repent and turn to God so that you may have a chance to see them again.

god, these people.

abortion is a hard decision for any pregnant women can make.

i just had my abortion 2 days ago, and no its not because i didnt want the baby, it was because the baby wasnt healthy.

it was emotionally and physically hard, so it does not give anyone to judge anyone about anything.

yes, some people quotes it as killing a human being, but when a baby is not healthy and does not have a steady heart then what can anyone do?

when a baby is born with disabilities, its hard for the baby as theyre growing up and also for the ones raising them.

its a decision, a hard one, so dont judge and keep your comments to yourself.

i had an abortion about a week ago..the same thing happened to my breast..its normal.your body is slowly going back to normal.its basically like you just had a baby..the leaking will soon stop and your breasts will go back to normal.mines are almost back to normal but i feel like they got saggy