I thought this was a forum to share info and help each other not for vile people spewing their judgments on people who have enough on their plate,! X

This person actually believes that by passing such disgusting judgement on others that they will be going to "heaven"? What makes you so righteous? Because you live your life following some rules that some bloke made up thousands of years ago? Do you also still believe in Santa? Because I believe in real life and real situations that people have to deal with on a daily basis. Keep your dumbass opinions to yourself bible basher because no one is interested trust me.

Around how long will it take for it to stop ?

Must I produce milk after a surgical abortion if yes when do I expect the milk or fluid

Hello ladies. I had an abortion about two weeks ago. A few hours ago my boyfriend found out my breast was leaking some milky liquid. We're both freaked out. Is this normal?

While pregnant I had a severe allergic reaction to two different types of black mold. I came into contact at an ari bnb I rented. I had a hive like rash, fever, trouble breathing and my throat was closing. This persisted for 5 days during which I had to take benedryl every four hours so I wouldn't die. For five days I peed once a day noo matter how much I drank and it was such a dark orange I thought there was blood. in addition tothose physical effects I was cognitively impaired and did not feel comfortable driving for 3 weeks after. Both types of mold are CARCINOGENS for the liver and kidneys. so please google what black mold does to fetal development then tell me again your opinion matters in any situation but your own.

"I have problems and instead of accepting and coming to terms with them I am projecting my pain onto undeserving people who are struggling as well"

Hey ,I read that its perfectly normal for boobs lick and all but im worried ive had an abortion 3months ago and its still happening my bf licks them when we have sex and its uncomfortable for me

"Haha" baby killing c**t!!!!

How will I treat discharge after doing abortion am having nipple discharge

I'm 17 years old and I recently had an abortion 1 week ago, it was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make, after I had taken the first tablet I cried and apologised over and over to my unborn child, but I knew it was the right thing to do. I didn't want to be raising a baby I can't afford to bring up, and I know some of you will say I shouldn't have got pregnant. I was on contraception that clearly didn't work for me, my breasts swollen and became really tender and they've gone down now but I'm still leaking a yellow/white coloured liquid

you should've not gotten pregnant.

How long itll last??

after abrotion my brest leek milk.what can i do? any problem or not

two month back i abraotion