Hello everyone, am 21 I've had an abortion exactly 1 week ago in fact it was my first one. Am having terrible cramping and pain.At times am having normal period bleeding and sometimes its more.I've read a bit about it on the net itself. But am scared. i also feel terrible breast pain some times and this morning a clear fluid came out.

Is that supposed to be normal after 9 weeks abortion??

Am also feeling very guilty because even at the last moment i didn't want to have it.:( But in 1 year I'll be having my degrees and the course am doing will need practically all my time and my boyfriend as well is still at university.  After the abortion till now I've not been able to sleep for more than 2hrs, as i close my eyes i have the flashback of the fetus in my hand :(..

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

you people that have abortions that is stuped and dumb it is not the babys falt and if you dident want a baby then dont spred your legs and if you do there are other things to conceter doing than abortion you could put it up 4 addoption i am a verry happy 18 with a baby on the way and will do any thing for my baby i did the deed do i will take care of it i do not blame the babywhat so ever and just all you people that do the nasty thing and get abortions shuld feel bad..

I hope you have someone around with a better education that can help teach your child how to spell. Perhaps you should have thought about waiting until you finished your education before inflicting your closed minded stupidity on another being.

Abortion is a last resort which unfortunately a lot of woman have to go through. Contraception often fails, and sometimes the situation isn't suitable to bring a child into the world. People should think very seriously about having a child. You should have a child only if you want one and are capable of providing a secure and loving environment.

Also if someone has been raped, they haven't been given any sort of choice. Can you honestly say that someone should be left with a reminder of that experience for the rest of their life? Everyones situation is different, so have a little respect for other people who may not feel the same as you.

To all the useless halfwits against terminations... Bog off mind your business and stay out of people's.

If everybody spent time taking care of their own issues instead of sticking their beaks into other peoples affairs then the world might be a better place. I have three wonderful children my 3rd is a gift from god as it goes because after my 2nd I had a termination at approximately 11 weeks. I felt so guilty I had my tubes cut and melted so I couldn't produce anymore. A cople of years later I remarried a wonderful man who had no children.... I prayed for a baby I knew it was impossible and hey ho 3 months into praying I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant!n so in your face all you stupid people that think it's wrong. :))

am also same problen my boyfriend did allthose thing now am 3 months which tablet i need take i dont know ra ...

Its the hard decision I ever experienced in my life so please guys dont judge on people with the decision they make

Me too! oh my gosh i had an abortion 3 days ago, and my boobs hurt way worse than before i had the procedure and i'm leaving alot of fluid..theyre also EXTREMELY swollen ( My sister thought i had a boob job haha) but from what eeveryone else is saying it seems to be pretty normal, and also forget the haters! a woman can do what she wants with her body, end of story, abortion needs to stay legal forever, also my doctor said 1 in 3 women have an abortion once in their life

haw to stop the water in my breast

I am disgusted by the comments on this website and many other websites. I find it hard to believe that people would so quickly turn on each other, over a decision that has affected one person, and a stranger at that. It is true that abortion is used far too much, but god did give us the resources to perform this procedure. Sometimes you have to do things that aren’t exactly ideal and these decisions are never easy.

I believe that life is not as black and white as people would like to believe, there are circumstances in life that many people have to make decisions where its not as clear as yes or no, there is a grey area. It irritates me that women are throwing the god comment around and saying this is against gods will. Please do not think that you are better then these women because you are a so-called person of god, this in itself is a lie. If you were true to god and his way then you would know that the 12th commandment states that you judge no-one, so that you not be judged by god. God is unbiased, impartial, and incorruptible and if someone was to make a decision against his will, it would be up to god to make his decision on how judgment shall be passed.

To the women who have condemned the girl who was raped and have an abortion, you should be ashamed of yourself. You obviously have never been raped and have no right to speak to this girl like this. The trauma that comes with being raped is beyond anything that I can even explain. I don’t expect people to be able to begin understand without it actually happening to them. I am proud of her for being able to talk about it and surviving the experience. What happened would have been horrible enough, let alone having to go through an abortion afterwards.

To the ladies that attacked the women for their bad grammar, you are no better then them. It does not make it any better for you to attack them for something so pity, do not lower yourself to this level. Unfortunately abortion is a touchy subject, do not judge others for not being educated or being biased.

People we all sin differently, what makes it ok for you to pass judgment on someone else, when you are not perfect yourself? We all have to make decision and sometimes we don’t make the best decision but we are all trying, please don’t crisis someone for their effects. Remember we are all created equals, don’t ever think you are better then anyone because of their actions. I am sure each and everyone one of you have enough problems in your own life, you don’t need to be creating nasty feelings to other people. We all have our own opinions; this does not mean your right it means you should respect someone else’s even if it conflicts to yours.

I am 17 years old and im 7 and a half months along with my son, i had to put up with alot of stuff because of my age and who the father is, which im proud to say i know who it is unlike many people my age, whoever gets an abortiong is going to rot in Hell forever and i hope you guys do, i seen someone said "God" gave us the reasources to do it so its not bad, but the devil also put stuff on earth too and that is most defenately one of them...the only way an abortion is okay is if your 100% sure the baby or mother will not survive, to all those who did it because they said "its too hard" and really had no reason at all to do it i wish you all the pain and misery in the world =) have a shity life!!!! =)

Did you watch them rip the baby out piece by piece when they did the abortion?  Is your life better now?  Is it more convenient now, not having to "mess" with that baby?   55,000,000 babies killed and some of you have the audacity to have called war veterans "baby killers."

i had an doubt , my girl friend is pregnent and she said with in 22 days after we done sex . is this possible to known, after 25 days she get abortion . after that milk is coming in her breast.. i want to know is she virgin or many abortions had done to her.. while i am doing sex, she get blood and my pennis is inserted tightly ... so please girls tell is she virgin or not ..

You're all a bunch of stupid whores that nobody will ever love. Except for the girl who was raped you're all materialistic image obssessed garbage s**ts. Abortion can reduce street crime, poverty, hunger so don't call me some pro lifer nut it's just you got fake tits because you have poor self esteem and you want to be lusted for or to feel attractive? Leaky tits are not attractive. So now that you're "hot" enough to get some random s**m bags penis hard enough to actually effectively penetrate and impregnate you maybe you should try to find something real that makes you happy instead of scrambling helpless baby brains and then complaining your fake boobs are leaking. Only in America could something so disgusting and immoral take place but to be supported by other confused whores, that's asking for trouble. Thanks for making me puke, peace.

First of all we are women which means we have a natural instinct to care for a baby the people bashing others for there choices need to realize this is the hardest thing for a woman to do. I am 20 and I am having an abortion in a week I will be 13 weeks and I am very emotional about it. I am lucky enough to have a very supportive boyfriend of 6 years to help. As for my breasts after the abortion I am extremely scared of the pain/changes. Has anyone had a smooth recovery involving there breasts after? Thanks :)

I have the same question. I had an abortion a week and three days ago. I was 12 weeks pregnant. My recovery has been easygoing aside from the engorged and leaking breasts. I felt terrible about having an abortion. I have a four year old son. Since i had my son i have been cautious and tried my best to not get pregnant, before marriage. Anyways after five years of not getting pregnant...i went back and forth a thousand and one times about keeping it. Thats beside the point god forgive and bless all us who have had to make the hard choice for whatever reasons. To my fellow women who have been here done this when does the milk dry up??

you no need to worry at all..!! it will stop naturally on its own!! jus dnt think abt it :-) chill out!!

Hey Danielle
I hope your child dies you ignorant slag.
:)
God bless!