I'm on the same boat but I was 10 weeks along and had an abortion 4 days. I just woke up to my shirt being wet because I was leaking. I don't sleep with a bra on but should I?

Nt isIm 37 years old, a mother of 4 kids. My oldest 19 and youngest is 9. I recently found out im pregnant. I thought long and hard about my options. My situation is a little different then some. When my oldest was 16 she was in a horrible car accident. Which left her in a coma. After a year of being hospitalized i brought her home to take care of her, because the only other option was a nursing home. All my kids suffer now cause alot of my time is spent taking care of my daughter. There is not enough of me even with a couple nurses coming in my home to help. I decided to have an abortion. I dont have the strength or energy to be pregnent, i dont have the time to give a new baby and its not fair to the children i do have now. I feel horrible about my decision and i have to live with this decision. Its not fair i also have to deal with other peoples opinions too. My point is you never know what someones story is but as women who have empathy and compassion, we should stick by each other and be supportive. To the other women who have had abortions, im sorry for what you have gone through! I support your decision!

When did your dumbass become God? So since all the women are going to hell for getting abortions they'll be meeting you there for judging other people. Since you're so into the bible you would know that's a sin too. Though terminating another life maybe a sin it is one of the hardest things for most women to do. And if you knew anything you would know that no sin is greater than the next. But I hope God has mercy on you when you have your child, remember "satan can put things here too" lol

The hormones in ur body. the pregnancy symptoms dont dissapear overnight. it takes a few days up to week. so any signs on pregnancy may be present afterwards.

I've recently found out I was pregnant and went through with an abortion 3 days ago. My breasts are very tender and have gone lumpy, they've swollen a lot too, this is completely normal and considering you wear a support bra 24 hours a day the milk will dry up within 7-10 days. I've gotten all my information from bpas. I would like to say you are all very strong and I am so proud of you all. ❤️

I just had a baby and just so you know I have no problems conceiving and I still find abortion so terribly sad! My heart breaks even more than it did before I was pregnant for these babies that will never see the light of day. I don't judge you but hope you open your eyes if you come to that point again where you have a choice and are unsure. I know it's hard to go through a pregnancy if you haven't planned it and that it'd be so hard to give a baby up for adoption but I do believe if you can't keep it, can't give it a great life, not ready quite yet, etc that adoption is the most selfless act you can do. My mum was adopted out and my best friend. I don't want to cause you grief for your past decisions, but please consider it if you ever find yourself in the same situation! I know my baby was a little human the moment she was conceived..cluster of cells or whatever at that point I know it was all decided on what her personality, gender, looks would be. Here she is happy today and I'm so glad she was in my womb and given the right to live. I believe women should have a choice, just a choice to keep or adopt out. I don't think we should have a choice when it's a life or death situation for someone else. Please try think about it, I don't want youto feel guilty but if you can somehow see things differently and help others in your old situation make a selfless choice then it'd be amazing! I know I'm probably dreaming, just seeing that post on Google broke my heart. I was just googling my leaky boobs...and knowing that milk was meant to feed and nourish your child just stopped me right there and brought tears to my eyes. Anyhow, please don't take offence to this. I don't hate anyone who's had abortions just hope they see things differently one day! Take care all!

hey guyss i jusy had my abortion yesturday i was so Sad!! but my breast hard kinda i was 9 weeks when dey goin start leaking

I am too having the same symptom

small to hold them.... I'm really seriously regretting getting rid of all my pregnancy cloths (from when I had my daughter) now.... I just hate having to go through all this, especially when it is just another painful reminder of what I had to give up.... It's like going through all the pain without getting any of the pleasure.... It sucks, and it's torture....

(Sorry my original message somehow didn't all make it the first time, and it was very long, so I'm going to try to keep this one much shorter and to the point...) When I was a teenager I suffered two devastating loses when I had two miscarriages.... I would have given anything to have those babies, and so I could never understand why a woman would choose to have an abortion, nor could I understand the adoption decision either since I myself am adopted, but years later with a more mature mind I can not only understand I can also relate... A little over five years ago I was finally blessed with having my beautiful daughter, and she is my entire world!! She's the reason I breathe, and she's always my number one priority... About four days ago I had to have an abortion, and it was not an easy decision for me to make, but I had to do it for countless reasons, which mostly were related to medical issues... I cannot stand ignorant, judgmental, and hateful people who feel the need to express their opinions about a woman's right exercise her choice because unless until you find yourself in the same exact situation you'll never be able to understand.... I never believed much in abortion, but then I found myself in an unfortunate situation that only had one option... I hate myself enough for having to do what I did, and so I definitely don't need other people passing their judgment on my decision... I believe in many Gods and Goddesses, and I know that God will forgive me for my sins because I am truly sorry for all of them... God loves all of hid children, and he forgives all sins of all sinners as long as they are truly sorry for their actions.... I cannot stand it when people judge me for any reason, especially for having an abortion, but I at least know that nobody's opinions matter except for my own, and only God has the right to judge me.... Anyway, yesterday my boobs began to feel like a ton of bricks just like they did right after I had my daughter... They're so big all of a sudden, and when I gently pushed on them they started leaking this very clear liquid that looks like the pre milk that comes right before your milk fully develops after giving birth... I was 16 weeks along, which made my decision even harder because I always swore I'd never have an abortion if I were more than six weeks since that's when the heart beat develops, but I found out too late, and I had no choice... I had to do what was right not only for myself, but for the baby, as well as, for my five-year-old daughter... My bra barely fits now, and I'm now regretting giving away all of my pregnancy clothes from when I had my daughter because my boobs don't seem like they want to go back to normal anytime soon... I can only conclude that my body is confused and thinks I have a baby to feed, but I'm confused because when I was pregnant with my daughter my boobs didn't start leaking until I was passed my 20th week... I was never told that my boobs would leak after my surgery, and I was never told about how painful they would feel either... It's like I'm going through all of the pain without any of the pleasure, and it's torture... I know I did what was right for everyone involved, but with my body still being so out of whack it's like a constant reminder of what I had to give up... I just want things to go back to normal already.... It's not fair that women have to go through so much.... Then to have to deal with other women judging you for your own personal choices (which you're entitled to) is just ridiculous.... As women we need to stick together, and instead of judging others we should be celebrating a woman's right to choose!!! I cannot predict the future, so I won't say I'll never end up in the same position again, but I vow to do my best to make sure I never have to make such a horrible decision again.... Anyway, I hope my boobs go back to normal soon, but if anyone has any suggestions or has any past experiences they can share with me I'd appreciate it, and if I come across anything worth sharing I'll be sure to do so too.... To anyone who has read my post here thanks for reading this.... (So much for keeping this short... Sorry....)

P.s.- I didn't get to read over my last post before I posted it, and I just wanted to make it known that I am aware of my typing errors, which I regret not being able to edit before posting.... Sorry.....

Should I stop drinking milk also???

Hey if u don't mind me asking I'm having a 18 week abortion soon I have a couple a questions ? I'm really nervous

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Me too leaking tripped me out n im strong im 23yrs old was 17weeks and it us our right i wanna hit the protesters with my vehicle but thts just me im ruthless f them women theyre just miserable cuz they probably wurnt ready n didn't have the guts n education we have but im watching a funny movie smoking a fatty (its medicinal for anxiety but its sure helping) in the end i know i did the right thing im ACTUALLY gunna try one day when im ready but for now it wasn't all for nothing im reading this book learning how to drive so i can get my lisence n get a car n a house first b stable do it the right way

Yes, most woman/young adults experience leaking. But when does it stop?