Yeah I went through the same disgusting process of throwing up twice yesterday. And because of my low IQ, I didn't even care to drink some water to settle things down in my throat. I think the acid remained in my throat overnight and today I am having the worst throat pain in my entire life. It's like whenever I drink or eat something, I feel a searing pain in the back of my throat. However, drinking cold milk gave me a short term relief but I am in search of a more effective and quick acting solution to this freaking sensation in my throat. I tried some of the things stated in the previous post but none of them is working for me. SOS guys!!!

i just took some tylonal and it really did the trick

Oh man, this sh*t hurts like hell..... hurts even when im not eating.. im glad there are others who've been through this... someone please tell me what i need to do to make this go away!! Its not just my throat but the back of my mouth and the roof as well.... cant swallow water, cant eat, the pain really kicks in at night.... all i've been doing is lying in bed and eating noodles.... does Yakult really help? what if i try to gargle with warm water and salt like people do when they have a throat infection?? will that just f**k me up more? goddammit stupid f*****g alcohol, arrrrghhh.... i am soo giving up drinking. 

Ok  This past weekend on Friday I drank way too much.  I was up all night drinking and partying, and it was all gravy until i woke up the next morning.... I remember mixing at least four different kinds of alcohol, something like vodka, crown, ET, and several beers.  all of those liquors were mixed drinks.  Regardless, the next day i woke up to the urge to puke immediately. this happened and repeated itself several times, with me passing out in between sessions at the porcelain.   I tried to drink water during this tiem period, as my body really wanted it...  but it would not hold it down.  I was in a bad way, vomiting until the nasty ass yellow snotty sh*t that shouldnt even be there appeared ...  i finally was able to sleep awhile and when i awoke i wanted to eat...  but NOOO  now my throat was sore, my teeth hurt, and the roof of my mouth was irritable..  it is now monday and these symptoms persist.  this has been one of the worst experiences of my life.  the constant toothache prevents me from sleeping for any extended period of time... and the sore throat makes eating a chore.  I want a doctor, but am currently broke and unemployed.  I hope the burnt tissues subsides soon, it is very difficult to be positive about anything when it hurts to breath, to eat, and to drink anything.  THIS FEELS LIKE U R DYING AND LASTS FOR DAYS!!!! - DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH!!!!

I did this saturday night and my throat is killing me - ive never thrown up so bad. when i did it was like my throat was on fire. the acid was so strong :( worst feeling ever. ive tried everything to make it calm down but its so sore!

I found yogurt was ok to have, seams to kind of coat the throat so that you can eat stuff. glad im not the only one, was freaking out!

I am in pain now. the roof of my mouth is killing me.. But I agree.. smoking weed doesn't irritate it at all,

umm on monday feb. 20 to be exact me and two friends drank a bottle of tequila i got wasted i blacked out threw up the entire night and i fuked up my throat im pretty sure my esophagous (or however u spell it) is pretty torn up aswell i didnt go to the doctor because i have no money it wednesday and my throat still hurts and the pain goes to my neck aswell anybody know how long this lasts? i know the smartestthing will be to c a doctor but i cantgo any remedies u guys make think of? i know drinking yogurt helps the pain ive been eating soup and drinking gatorade but im really hungry tylenol doesnt help the pain so if anybody know of any remedies post them please :/

Dam it feels good to have completely recovered.... that was by far the worst week of my life. You guys probably know exactly what I mean.... yogurt does help soothe the throat and your palate which makes eating a little bit easier but you're gonna have to bear with the toothaches which kick in full swing at night. You could go to a doctor if its totally unbearable but otherwise the best thing to do is just wait it out ... yes you wont be able to eat, sleep or even drink properly but there's little you can do to change it..... just take it easy and it will heal itself faster than you think.... THINGS NOT TO DO>>> i tried ignoring the pain as hunger over came me and so i ordered a chocolate croissant and hot decaf the next morning..... not a good idea, it burnt my throat and mouth even more..... so in sheer agony i step outside and ordered something cold to drink to counter the hot decaf..... AGAIN, NOT a good idea.... like rubbing salt on an open wound. I spent the rest of the day rolling around in bed in more pain than i had before. At that point even eating yogurt had become a challenge.         

frikkin sh*t man i woke up at 4 with this pain in my teeth i hadnt had the pain till now i have a massive headache ibuprophen works really well to avoid the pain in ur throat and swelling try taking antibiotics to avoid infections in your throats DNT SMOKE WEED!! youll regret it on the long run through out the day im "okay" real bitchy mood hopefully this ends soon

[[--ONE 800 MG IBUPROFEN--]], and a bit later the pain in my mouth is almost completely gone (pain in roof of mouth/molars). it's been three days and this is the first time i've had any SIGNIFICANT relief. I didn't eat anything before drinking, but i'm thinking i should've. Maybe then the stomach acid would've deteriorated the food instead of my mouth. Anyway, eating applesauce was a pleasant experience, but don't eat nacho salad from taco bueno. trust me.
*i'm still smoking green btw, doesn't feel like it's causing any harm. (:

so i was chilln with one of my female chicks. shes 26 im 21. thinking she can out drink me we begin to compete, boy was that a bad choice. when i begin to vomit 

I'm going to repeat everyone else a give a sigh of relief that this isn't unusual. It is definitely horrible however!! APPLESAUCE and plain CHICKEN BROTH (just the bullion cubes) are just about the only things I can eat but it's actually almost pain free. Key word there almost. I am lactose so no milk for me :( When I eat anything with salt or just too strong of a flavor of any kind my throat swells immediately and the pain is unbelievable. I drank a decent amount in a short amount of time and I've def been a lot drunker but I ate nothing. And I mean nothing all day before that or after. So stupid!!! If u feel like u need to throw up at least force urself to eat so ur throwing up something. Green nasty stomach acid and alcohol is straight hell to throw up!! And ps why do people say not to smoke weed? Cause the smoke will irritate worse? So far I've been fine but if it's going to slow healing I'll def wait a few days...

unless you have a time machine to go back so i can not drink so much and relive this pain that i am having now. your advice on this post is useless

its saturday now, and i yacked for 8hrs on wednesday night, pain has dropped each day but flare ups happen if you eat or drink the wrong thing, or drink too fast, but the first couple of days were bad i was in bed in pain sleeping. pumpkin soup was edible, but not bread, even soaked in the soap, i just tried eating some noodles, but that inflamed my throat again soothed it by sipping on room temp water and now for the 3rd day ill be eating pumpkin soup again for dinner. coffee today was ok, but sipped it slowly. icecream does no good, makes it worse. cant wait for this pain to end....oh and smoking weed has helped, i havent felt any impact on my throat compared to when you have a cold its just relaxed me and made it easier to sleep...smoke up!