Lol that was direct quote from The Joker. Ugh burning Horst from alchohol is not fun.

This is the exact same that I have! I did the exact same as you by shoving my fingers down my throat and I also threw up at least over 20 times this morning! Never had a hangover this bad before! And I found that when I drank fresh orange juice it stung like a b***h

Mine wasn't from drinking. I am an uncontrolled diabetic n when my blood sugars r hi. I get sick to my stomach n need to vomit. Now I'm in control but I'm starving. Didn't eat all day. N I can't s allow anything. Suggestions???

Chicken noodle soup with fresh garlic and herbs. Tea with honey. Gargled w baking soda. Just nursing my throat. Keeping it moist. This is day 1 b I have no intention of suffering multiple days. I'm also doing a spoon of honey (real organic raw) w a slice of butter- it soothes sore throats during a cold so I'm implementing it. Lord knows my esophagus can use all the help it can get. I'm staying away from dairy but I WILL get a cup of homemade kefir from mom and eat it with more honey. Why so much honey? It is a disinfectant and has tons of healing properties. Good luck.

So glad I found this thread. Its been really helpful. I dont know if anyone here is familiar with oil pulling (swishing oil around in your mouth and spitting it out), but I used coconut oil and it helped a little in getting rid of the pain.

My aunts came in town for the weekend so my dad had a cook out . i prefer smoking weed as a way to get lit but i am currently "studying for a test" so since i wasnt smoking i drank way more than i normally would and i was actually fine. I woke up drunk and knew sh*t was going to be real because because i was quite wasted after sexy time with the old lady i layed back down a few hours later i woke up feeling like sh*t and incredibly weak . normally id smoke a lil reefer and everything would mellow out but i cant so i tried to sleep through it the 1st throw up went fine it was just the water i drank earlier the last 3 are what have me in this predictament i just tried to eat some ham sh*t made my whole mouth . so i guess ill gargle some salt and sip some honey milk im gone try to eat some yams because damn it i havent ate in 30hrs

Currently recovering from this. I feel a heck of a lot better than I did yesterday. I drank on friday, went to bed. Woke up OK but an hour into my day I started getting nauseated. I knew what it was, this is the second or third time going through this. That being said, I know the less amount of time the acid has contact with your mouth and throat the better. After you throw up, immediately rinse your mouth out with water then drink some. I spent about 7-8 sessions throwing up (3-5 heaves each), it's really taxing on the stomach muscles so I'm still a bit sore. The swelling is subsiding which is great, but I've never had it so bad that my lips burn which they currently do. Milk and water help, stay away from acid food and drinks

I was drinking then got home puke all night and woke throat hurts to swallow or eat anything what can I do

Glad I'm not the only one. THREE nights ago I drank a ton of wine and then a bunch of smirnoff ices... the male strippers already looked super hot so I don't know why I needed to drink so damn much. The next day I vomited yellow sludge for a few hours, ughhhh. Anyways, my throat is still so sore, but IS finally starting to feel a bit better. Serves me right. Grrrrr.

Hi guys ..
Wow me too my throat is so burnt and the roof of my mouth I have never experienced this pain before .. any hope to relieve this its been 5 days for me .. no food just soup :(

You no when you burn your mouth with hot food has anyone else had that on the roof of there mouth after vomiting severely I may add ..
Worst few days doctor said its not an infection its just from throwing up ..

Hii :)
Sounds like me now .. and 2 doctors have sent me away as if im full of it ..
Well im guessing time and pain killers are my only hope .

Well when you throw up, it is coming up your esophagus from your stomach, whereas the smoke from smoking goes through your trachea which then travels to your lungs. That is how it is supposed to go, but mistakes can be made and food/liquids can go into your respiratory tract (coughing after swallowing/drinking something is your bodies response to this- trying to remove the foreign object), and vice versa, so I wouldn't just to be safe. You would not want to do anything that will irritate it further and render the healing process. I'm having this problem right now... halloween weekend got the best of me. My plan is to drink lots of cold water to temporarily sooth my throat, along with not eating or drinking anything acidic, anything with strong spices or anything that will be hard or rough on my esophagus. Basically I'm eating bland, soft foods and drinking plenty of water. It's been 2 days and it's already gotten better, so hopefully this pain will completely subside soon.
-Not a doctor, but a nursing student :)

I am currently in the same exact boat, I've always drank, gotten sick countless times, never b4 has the skin peeled from my roof, teeth hurt, now face swollen like an abscess. I sure hope this is not something more serious going around masked as a horrible hangover?????

Biological warfare- now this is too many of the same "hangover" after Halloween weekend! I'm on amoxicillin, gargling sea salt water, piroxide, right now I have onions on the soles of my feet and in my mouth, I've tried honey on my gums, I look like an abscess in my mouth now? Something does not seem right, too many people, same problem, never happened b4, starting Halloween weekend!