Why would you mix crown and vodka?

How did It go away?

So how long did it take to go away?

Same thing happened to me except I puked at least 10 times in a period of 2 hrs, imagine that

I was puking blood

oh my god .... St. Paddy's day did me dirty. i dank from 3 pm - 11pm. Then threw up from 2-3. I have never been in more pain than i am rn. My throat is KILLING me. its been 2 days and i haven't even been able to get out of bed. my tonsils are trying to jump out of my body, thats how inflamed they are. fever&chills. Im dying

Hahaha, where is the fun in that?

I'm on day 6 and it's still pretty bad. Today was the first day I could eat soup. I puked for 24 hours straight every 20-30 mins 4 hours was bright green/yellow bile and 8 hours was blood. Things got so bad for me as a diabetic I had DKA and nearly went into a coma. Weed had helped me a lot today.

Exactly what I mixed XD
Bad news

I'm glad I'm not the only one. But does anybody have any stories they could tell about their throat healing instead of why it hurts?

On day 5 now, and the pain hasn't got any better. I did buy some cepacol extra strength lozenges and take one every two hrs. They numb any pain, but don't make eatting or drinking any easier. Soup is the only thing I can eat and miso soup works the best. Hope this ends soon. Good luck to anyone else with this problem.

Hey guys! You all really helped me last week! Last weekend on Fri Night/Sat I had a ton of alcohol, a whole bottle of Jameson, and some beers. Yes, I'm stupid. Anyways, I threw up probably over 20x sat morning, a lot of stomach acid, and green bile.

On Sunday the roof of my mouth was blistering, on Monday it was even worse. Tuesday, and Wednesday it barely got better. I could barely sleep; and popping Advil like candy, but it never worked. Milk didn't work, Tylenol, etc. I hated it. I was this close to going to the emergency room, but I was broke. Well about a week later on Friday I had relief, and Saturday a lot better. Now on Sunday, it's a little tender, but no pain at all! This is a burn, not a sore, and can take almost a week to heal. That was literally the worst pain I have ever felt, and it was constant, and dull

I'm sure a lot of people googled to see how they can heal it, just like I did and found this forum. Well, I would say fight the pain, take some pain killers, and just be patient. Good luck.

This is made I vomited a few months back something repusive and even saw a it of blood come out it was so violent and harsh my throat now is still hurting, I need my voice to sing and it seems it's not getting much better, now I am worried,and don't know what to think or do.

It's been. On this since I vomited and it's still hurting, and I think the smoking has made it worse,I didn't give no recovery time and it's pretty bad.

It's been months since this and it's still hurting the vomiting had burned my throat,something is worse than I thought.