Gargle Coconut oil, take some cough drops, suck on ice cubes, garggle salt water, and ibuprofen to keep the swelling down. Avoid smoking if possible. Even tho I'm about to anyways. Literally came here looking for advice and everyone telling there life story. Like no. One. Cares. Read a book. Glad one of us could be of some help tho

I'm gonna try oil pooling with coconut oil. Just gargling it basically. Wish me luck

Those red white and blue rocket looking popsicles from when i was a kid are about the only thing i could keep down. And they feel good going down

My God, learn how to spell alcohol if you're going to drink it. You're grammar makes me fear for the future of this country

this was very helpfull thanks

Hi, I have had the same issue after straining and throwing up bright green acid. I had actually woken up a few times after NOT drinking or vomiting and felt this pain just swallowing as well. This leads me to believe that it is acid reflux. For a few days it hurt the area to swallow. A deep pain not on the surface. Now the pain has gone away but the swollen, almost wounded looking area on the roof of my mouth where the pain was (about as far back as I can feel on the face of my tongue) persists. I don't smoke, I'm going to stop drinking and take tums before sleep (or work) to see if that helps. I just hope nothings seriously wrong with me Because I don't go to the doctor or dentist.

Same here. The pain is unbelievable! I'm on day three. This is what helped me... I've chips! And more ice chips!! The cold feels great, it helps to rehydrate the body in small amounts, so as to not make you nauseous. Pepto-bismol, I would normally take tums, but since a solid anything would be torture, this will keep acid production down. As far as food goes, apple sauce, yogurt, pudding, jello, ice pops, ice cream. On day two, you can try some soup, (day one it's too salty), mashed potatoes, boiled carrots, also pastina with butter. The small pasta was the first time I felt full. Tea and coffee (not too hot), the warm is soothing, once the swelling goes down, but you're still sore. This morning is day three, and I finally felt well enough to swallow an Advil! Praise God! It helps a lot. Well good luck to anyone reading this. I'll check in when it's over and let you know how long it took.

Okay, here's my journey and what brought me there. 6 shots of tequila, no food, light weight. Vomitted for 4-6 straight - straight acid and alcohol. Mouth and throat on fire! Breathing felt like it was making it inflamed. First, rinse with water and baking soda to help neutralize acid in mouth. Sip on room temp water as often as you can. Take tylenol or advil without fail. Dont eat anything that is abrasive or not bland. Stay away from bread for awhile....it is a dry painful torture. Milk provides the ultimate immediatr relief. Take pepto bismal as soon as you can to help coat the mouth and throat. Dairy products are your friend. Eat yogurt, have soup, drink juices that contain fruits and veggies to replenish your nutrients. Make sure to take advil/tylenol before going to bed. I didnt realize how bad my teeth felt until my mouth started to feel better. I am at Day 4 and still need Tylenol. Going to dentist to help with teeth pain. The acid must have ate through my enamel really well. Ive given birth naturally and would prefer that over this anyday.

Same here ! But no fever and I am not sick! And water, poweraid, and gatoraid make it worse!

How long. I hurt

How long did it take? I'm on day 5 and it's still awful

Nobody asked u all that bruh

I'm on day 7 and it's still pretty bad, how long did it take you to get better?

Suck on ice chuncks.

I believe you'll find that orajel (designed for teething babies gum pain) works as good or better than just about anything. Safe to use too.