What you said makes perfect sense... I have the same problem and i know it is because i am so anxious everyday... in the past 4 years i have been working hard to start up my new business and i go to sleep every day thinking about this and how i can make it better and stuff... I wake up so anxious thinking about this and as soon as i wake up i feel like i want to throw up... after 5 min i am fine again... I need to find a balance in my mind about this... by the way... when i am on holiday and i am not giving a s*%$ about anything i don't feel like that... hehe... take a break and have fun and it will get better! ;)

I'm 20 and have the same issue. As soon as I wake up, I throw up stomach acid. Marijuana is seriously the best medicine. Might sound crazy, but you'll feel 100% better

im richard im 21 i berly started getting this symptoms i wake up n throw like acid up is this normal sometimes i think is bad im scared of hospitals no good experiences and long waits what do u guys think it is i need help?

Well see that's were ya all wrong weed does not help cause my boyfriend has been smoking for over 20 years and he still wakes up vomiting but most of it is form from the bong because if ya don't realise the bong water goes in to your lungs if your a full smoker

see with my problem i dont puke. i feel like i have to burp all the time and it upsets my tummy. i cant smoke weed bc it just makes me feel worse and it doesnt agree with me. i never had this problem before but i did do some research and this is what i got: onions, garlic, peppermint, critse fruit and many other food will upset ur belly. best thing i found to cop with it is just drink water and eat wintergreen mints. wintergreen i find to be the best to use but i also feel that this pain and burp feeling im getting is just in my head and mind over matter would be a great way to get rid of it. also brush ur teeth because all the c**p buliding on them could also be making u sick as well.

sounds like he need to take a break for a minute and clean his stuff

Every day I throw up. Been to the doc, I stay in st louis. They encourage warm baths. Search Marijuana Hyper Emessis Syndrome.. bs to me, but you weed smokers may wanna have a look. I'm a fellow pot smoker. Take a sec and check it out.. it might help

I'm 26, just started throwing up randomly every day for over a month now. Seems to be no pattern to it - morning, mid day, night - after food, water or after nothing at all. Luckily it's quick, several times within 10 minutes and I'm usually done. I'm already underweight, so at this point I think it's extra dangerous for me to be throwing up.

I have to lie in bed after eating if I want any chance of keeping it down. I've found milk or string cheese to settle my stomach sometimes, but not always. Weed has always made me nauseous before this whole nausea thing started, so that's def not an option for me.

A bit of background info in case this helps anyone: I smoke cigarettes, I drink every day, I'm very anxious, I eat pretty healthy but not enough. Nothing's changed since I was 18. It doesn't seem to matter what I do or don't eat (citrus fruits, McDonald's, soup... ), whether I have drank or smoked yet or not... Just keep getting sick.

I'm wondering if it could possibly be a Vitamin B12 deficiency... my friend with same weight, diet, and drinking habits had that, and had to get injections for almost 2 years. Too bad I don't have health insurance to find my problem, guess I will try these new B12 tabs they have at the drugstore.

Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Especially those of you with headaches; there seems to be a strong link to Migraines

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/cvs/

First people to ever say marijuana will help you..yay an excuse to smoke more haha but me and my boyfriend have been feeling nauseas 3 out of 7 days and we don't know why? Ugh it's so annoying

I've also had the same issues... i've found eating less at night before bed, waking up a good hour before work helps, a couple puffs does too...also having a job you like helps the most i've found... when i hate my job i puke EVERYDAY... when i have a job i like it stops......but yeah straight out of bed gagging until i puke... sometimes just stomache acid... sometimes bits of blood but i feel immediately better after even the smallest amount of puke is out... i have no clue for the name of the issue but i've dealt with it for 13yrs now and i think i got it wiped but sometimes i just don't know

Im having the same problems im 15 for the past. 8 days i wake up and puke at about 6 30 and go threw the day with a stomach ache its really bad and marijuana really does help

My husband has been going through the same thing for years also. Almost chokes on his mucus in the morning and then vomits. After that his stomach muscles just keep going and he cant stop. Sometimes it puts him down for days a t a time. Last doctor says pancreatitis. Not sure of that. Some symptoms are the same others not so much. I have a friend that has Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome but this doesn't quite add up to that either. He has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He had a minor heart operation several years back too. This vomiting thing has got to stop! Although I respect people's choices to smoke marijuana, my husband and I don't feel this is the best solution either. More of a Band-Aid not a cure. Got any other suggestions?

Same situation for me. After SO many tests..........a wonderful doc started treating me for anxiety and depression. I still do not have one traumatic experience to label as a root cause, but obviously my body was telling me to get help! So glad I did........getting my life back to normal was a gift!

Thank you for this response. I believe this is a factor for many of the people involved in this conversation. DOn't know if you will ever see this but please look into N.A.E.T. treatments. It's a specialized form of Accupuncture and I'm confident it will help you with all aspects of your life. Keep smiling. Your post helped me.