Harmer wrote:

Hi Kylie Im In Australia & recieved the same offer. To me it looks to be from the same place that the weight loose Patch offer only last year.I nearly placed an order for that Thankfully I took my time before jumping in & several months later I done a search about it here on the net & saw so many unhappy customers they never stuck to the skin as they peeled off,many people had reactions to the glue used on the patch & not 1 lost any weight.I too would love to loose weight but I truley dont think theres a miracle way like these people are promising I thinks its a scam & they just want our monies :cry: Thats my honest opion.regards Jenny
Hi Kylie

I have been taking Turbo Slim for almost a week and have lost 1 kg in the process. I will see how I go otherwise will go for the money back guarantee on the product

Can you please tell me if you have lost any more weight with the turbo slim pills after the first week?

Hi all...I am also in Australia and received this offer in the mail today.... thank heavens for the internet to be able to research these "special Offers"... i wont be writing my cheque out either and certainly wont be sending them my credit card details...in case anyone is interested i have been using dali lida which works to a certain pont but certainly not 20 kilos in a week...have lost 12 kilos over a couple of months but i now seem to be at a stand still...good luck all...Leah

Yup, my flatmates and i were posed to purchase, it sounded so good! Im glad I decided to check on the net first- dodgey s**m bags. Altho should have guessed from the dodgey 80;s b4 and after photos. Its a shame. I SO SO wanted it to be true.

i ordered these tablets over 2 months ago and have still not recieved them. what a scam. i should've known it was too good to be true. how do we contact them to try and get our money back?

I was also very tempted by this offer, although having to buy from Singapore put me off. Isn't it sad, how desperate we become to lose weight that we are even tempted by these offers? And isn't it even sadder that someone wants to make money from our desperation? One question - what is Dali Lida? I've never heard of it.

Hi falks, just want to give ya some words. If ya wanna lose weight ya have to have the will to start a simple diet. Less bread less sweets and plenty of water, go for a walk and ya lose weight. watch out for what you eat. :-) and save money for good and healthy food. But, the only pills that i took in my life for lose weight were lipodrine, they really works. helps ya get faster your metabolism. It took me a year taking them, and day by day i lost between 25/30 kilos.

Hey Everyone,

My name is kodi wales and i ordered this turbo slim product, and i read all the forum, and all of them say that it does not work, is there anyone out there that lost any weight from this product.
thanks

hey can anyone give me the contact details of this company so that i can get my money back, it osunds really weird!!!!!!!
thanks

Hi by the sound of things this company did a mail box drop off to everyone. Im from WA and I too recieved the info pack, and because I was so over, being over weight and tired all the time, I just jumped to the oppotunity, and to my amazement I have lost 8 kilos in the last 4 days "BUT" Im thinking that because I have quite a rapid metabolisum that there maybe some sort of ingredient in there doing this for me, and weather this loss will last? And as someone else posted everyone is different and all results may not nessesarily be the same. Has anyone else had any success with it? Ive decided to give it a few weeks and see how it goes, and if all else fails resort to the M.B.G
"TRY HARD"

where did u get that of losing so much weight? it clearly says 4 kilos in 1.5 months! no product can make one lose so many kilos from one day to another + the results vary from person to person! do not get disappointed and do not let the pills do all the job, eat properly, no candy no bread and excersice often and you will see better results.keep it up girls! :-D

Not sure if you have heard of this, but insulin resistance is one of the major contributors to a sudden weight increase.
It is relatively easy to get checked, however, NHS apparently doesn't do this.
My GF suffers from this (diagnosed privately) and with a proper medication, the weight increase is under control.
Kylie, I'm not going to give any "tips" of what pills to use, but please check with your doctor first.

Hi all

I have been on this product for a few days and am already beginning to lose weight. Its working for me, I am so sorry to hear that you are all disappointed. Maybe its just a matter of metabolic differences between people, some find success with certain products and others do not.

Good luck with your weight loss endeavors otherwise.

Regards

Hi all
Just want to encourage by saying that I've lost 20kg in about 6 months, after trying everything everything available. So how did I lose it? Well, it was free. No money charged, no pills, no shakes, just squaring up with myself and asking: why am I not choosing the best for me? I choose the best for myself in other areas of my life, but it seems I couldn't do it for my body. I made a head decision, I will choose the best for myself, healthy, fit, happy body is what I want, and I did not have ANY ISSUES with food after I forced myself to stick to that mantra. You owe yourself more than making your body suffer. Every person will find their own way, and I don't by any means suggest that anyone else do the same. But this seems so simple, yet it was the place where a major revolution took place within me, and it shows outwardly now. I've maintained my weight for about a year, I'm active (not crazy active, about 30 mins 3times a week), I eat quite healthily, but nothing is forbidden. I can eat exactly what I want when I want, but I must be honest with myself about the effect that the food I do eat will have on my body - in terms of how I want to look and how I want to feel. And I never want to look or feel fat like I did before (85kg at 1.68m). So I'm happy and if this motivates anyone, then good.

ladies there is plenty pills that are called Turbo Slim. The one I used is from Forte Pharma and this product is from France only. I used to live in Spain and they really work.. from 165lbs I went down 135lbs but you need to be careful because you can gain it back again if you don't close your mouth.. it healthy, avoid carbs and fried food.

So true guys.. I see they launched this in South Africa as well but its a scam you gotta pay up front and give them proof of payment after that when you try to get hold of them the telephones don't work... Damn HOAX did report to local police but nothings being done yet... Really a rip off catching fish with no bait I guess.