Masturbating in the prone position, thrusting into or against something, is a sexual dysfunction called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, or TMS. TMS causes severe sexual dysfunctions in most males who practice it. The most common is orgasmic dysfunction; the inability to reach orgasm in intercourse, or only after a long time. Many men also notice it has adversely affected their erections. It is fairly easy to overcome TMS. All you have to do is stop masturbating that way and learn to masturbate the conventional way, with your hand. Most males who do this notice their erections are better within a few months, and it helps them have orgasms with partners.

WOAH! i do that kind of masturbation too!! hehe.. i tought i was the only one :-P

Ok, I masturbate the prone method using a pillow, but I'm desperate to use the normal method but I can't climax this way. Can anyone please help me?

He is right, doing it that way can lead to problems. I'm not saying it will, but there is a chance. it is called "TMS" (Traumatic Masturbation Syndrome) its a real issue and for some its damaged their ability to have sex and properly orgasm from it. I would advise you to be careful and try a multitude of ways to masturbate.
I have a friend that has TMS, he always masturbated by rubbing/thrusting against a pillow and over time it broke down his cartilage and eventually he had to have surgery because he couldn't bring himself to orgasm. its been a few years and he still can't.

basically trying a plethora of things and never sticking to one method for too long is what you need to do.

have fun, and be safe.

I'm fifteen and i have been doing that since i was like 9... i would climax but nothing would come out till i was 12 lol... still the old fashioned jerking gives me some pleasure but not enough to climax... i have been able to bate like that then flip over and fap till a climax, but never just pure jerking...

I used to masturbate like this, and when I was 13 I had surgery, and couldnt lay on my stomach, hence I was forced to learn how to masturbate "normally". But masturbating like that for so long caused me to need extra friction, and now my whole life I cant orgasm in a vagina, because its not enough friction. Sucks, I recommend masturbating with lube, and only with lube to train yourself out of it. Im 32 now, and have never had an orgasm in a vagina.

anonymous wrote:

so im 15 and i haven't cumed yet am i weird or do i just have to jerk it a different way??

that depends on how many times you have done it before. the first 10 or so times there will be no cum at all

im 13 and have been masturbating with my hand for quite some time now. i was wondering if you could run out of cum because it feels like to me that it takes longer than it used to to ejaculate.

before I had my best friends advice about jerking off(I found my LEFT hand is better, tho Im right-handed too), Id hump my mattress in my sleep(wet dreams)...at any rate, I rarely have problems getting it up

Am I the only person who puts one hand on my penis, one hand on the outside, and rubs back and forth...? ...sh*t, this is a weird question...

Dude it's best at 17 to just go out and get laid I mean for real I'm 16 I get laid like atleast 5 times a month once you have steady sex you won't even want to go back

I masturbated this way when I started masturbating at age 11. I still do it this way but I use my pillow as well as my waterbed. I also do it the normal way, but I had the same problem, but now I don't. It does take a while to get used to a new method.

I lye on bed face down it is more better than being on back using hand as hand gets sore