Hello everybody. First of all, check this article about squirting :  You may ask me why I am posting an article about women squirting on a thread about prostate orgasm, but the reason is simple : men squirt too, or at least it's what I think. It comes from the same hole and have the same consistency (apparently). Also, I tried prostate orgasm a few times. The first 5-6 times i got nothing, I was tired before I reached the orgasm (but I didn't felt it through my whole body as some people do), but the last 2 times I went on and on and finally... An uncontrolable urge to pee, but the liquid was water-colored and had a slight odor of something else than pee. Now I believe there are men that are squirters too ! I don't know if "men squirters" can cum (with real cum) but it's a good thing we know about it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You go boy, my wife likes to turn me into a little girl by banging my prostate while I'm on my back and watching me squirm and beg until I explode and pee all over both of us!

Im new to this and same thimg happens to me idk what it is not sure but man it feels great im curious what it be like if someone else was in control doing it with a strap on. But anyways im not sure its not cum I havent cum solely from anal. But something comes out and its not pee so idk what goin on there

Ok ...so i google has led me here, and im pleased to have read about people who have had the same experience as me. I sometimes dildo my ass while wanking off , BUT this time i thought I'd have ago at trying to orgasm through anal only. ! And WOW was it worth it ! After f*****g my ass for some time with a 8inch dong and gradually building up speed and pressure on my prostate I suddenly had the urge to pee (or cum..or something) whilst simultaneously having the strangest strongest longest weirdest orgasm i'd ever felt... I pulled the dildo out of my ass and ended up peeing over myself in orgasmic rhythmic like bursts ...i know I was making a bit of a mess ..but the experience and euphoria was so strong and unlike anything i'd experienced before ... I had to continue. My penis was semi-hard and to be honest I felt pretty dazed lol....after the last drop of pee cam out I then had to wank off and ejaculated in the conventional way.! Afterwards I was pretty exhausted lol and it had felt like I had been on some awesome journey of enlightenment lol. Maybe the first time is the best...who knows but with practice I hope its just gonna get better !

just finished having my first pee-gasm and was led here when searched for what the hell I just experienced. I was doing mindful masturbation and then went into anal pleasure waves then bagan gentle ball play. Had incredivl orgasmic waves rolling back and forth inside my balls. Then gentle grasped my sack, rythmic slow pulling, my soft penis was straight up in the air slowly swaying back and forth in slow motion. Felt like I had to pee...was caught between orgaasm and pee.  Then I began to spurt clear fluid...a lull and building again and then i began to acutally pee while have orgasmic waves rush through me.  I have no doubt it was urine but it was mixed with a very mild clear sticky fluid...not semen.  I feel so satisfied and relaxed...I need to video it next time...beautiful, soft and intense.

Glad I found this site.  I've been using the "three bumps" toy (medium) for several months and lately with such verocity that I'm concerned my next colonocopy will lead to some interesting questions.  I insert about a tablespoon of lube first then lube up the toy.  The sensations of humping the first two bumps usually leads to very thick cum then I start slamming home the whole toy wich leads to enough urine to soak through a stack of towels.  The feeling is amazing.  Yesterday I didn't even realize I was at it for almost 45 minutes, alternating speeds and depth of course because I was exhausted after.  It was worth it.  I was feeling like there was something wrong with me until I read all the posts.  Thanks everyone for sharing.  I'll be continuing the pounding whenever I can.

I f**k myself with a monster dildo and when I do, I orgasm so much. My legs shake. It's feels so good. I love my dildo. I wish I could find a friend with a big penis to f**k me over and over until I can't stand it. It seems like pee but, who really knows? Anyway, just thought I'd share. =)

I recently tried f*****g myself with a dildo for the first time.  At first it was kinda painful and weird feeling, but I kept with it because I wanted to know what it felt like to have sex with a man.  Soon after it started to feel great, and I would have like these intense anal contrations that made my whole body tense up.  They felt really good, and I wondered if that was what an anal orgasm was. 

Then after doing that for a few days, I was just laying on my bed jacking off like normal, but i started to have the anal contractions I was having when using my dildo.  My penis was only half hard, but i kept rubbing it over and over, and I kept having those great feelings.  Then I grabbed my penis and rubbed my thumb really fast over the head just to try something new.  Then my penis had super hard, and I started feeling the most intense feeling of pleasure I'd ever had while kinda feeling like I had to pee.  Then I squirted so much warm clear liquid out of my penis while feeling so much sexual pleasure I didnt know what was happening.  The liquid made for great lube though, and I felt awesome so I jacked off as hard as I could and it ended up happening again, but I squited way less.

I think I was having anal orgasms without anything in my ass.  Now I don't cum the normal way becuase this way feel so much better.  I'd never been able to do this before I started using the dildo.

I was wondering if anyone else can have these repeatable anal orgasms by only rubbing your penis, or if I'm just weird.

This is my favorite, it's so f*****g intense. One night I came home from the club and must have peaked 7 or 8 times before sun up, I couldn't stop once I felt it. Congrats

I'm in the same boat. I've actually graduated to going to sleep with a vibrating butt plug in my ass. I've been looking for other people experiencing the same pleasure.

Wow, I mean wow. I did once and had to do it again. Peed, cum, whatever. Buckets. I just wanna tell someone how great it is, but ill just keep the secret to myself. Frickin Wow...

Thank goodness, there's others !!

I have looked for info in this before.

I always thought of it as "male squirting" because it is a clear, odorless liquid but similar in consistency to urine. It pumps out in ejaculatory spurts similar to a typical orgasm and the feeling is incredible.

I have never received anal sex but I am sure it would be amazing if you could achieve this orgasm from it.

I had my first prostate/anal orgasm that led to squirting!

I had been using aneros massagers, butt plugs, and dildos for a while now but I had never experienced anything like this before.

I've had trouble directly stimulating my prostate with my arsenal of toys so I bought a backnobber back massager so I could have greater control of how I stimulate my prostate. Before trying it out I carefully buffed down all the seams in the plastic before using it. I have had a few sessions with my backnobber but never anything like this.

Thanks to the backnobber I had my first anal/prostate orgasm today!

I cleaned out my rectum with water and injected some lubricant into my rectum. I turned on the shower and let the warm water flow while I laid down on the tile floor of my walk in shower with my backnobber in hand.

I lubed up the backnobber and gently inserted it into myself. I started to work over my prostate. I would change the angle and pressure to increase the pleasure I could get from my prostate. My penis stayed flaccid but I leaked precum and a little bit of what seemed like semen. I had experienced this the other times I had used the backnobber but then it started to feel different.

I continued pressing and rubbing on my prostate with the backnobber until I felt these internal contractions similar to bearing down during a bowel movement. With every contraction my back would arch and I would tense up and press my head onto the tile floor while my eyes rolled back. I kept massaging my prostate until I felt these contractions speed up. I felt these contractions get more and more intense and more focused within my pelvic region. I felt like I was going over the edge! I kept massaging my prostate until I began to orgasm. The pleasure was so intense! I thought I was beginning to experience a regular ejaculation when I felt a large amount of fluid spout from my penis. The orgasm was unbelievable. I felt it deep within my pelvis and every orgasmic contraction was deeper and stronger compared to the contractions of a regular orgasm. During my orgasm I looked toward my penis to witness this immense ejaculation but I wasn't ejaculating semen, I was squirting urine.

I touched the puddle of fluid on my body and tasted it. It tasted and felt like urine. I felt worn out! I didn't feel a refractory period beginning so I went back to mashing on my prostate. I felt the contractions begin again but I couldn't get the angle right the second time. I think my prostate swelled from the amount of pleasure and massaging it again was a bit uncomfortable. I felt so worn out I decided to give my prostate a break.

I am going to try again in a couple of days only next time I am going to drink a lot of water to see if having a full bladder makes it easier to make myself have a squirting prostate orgasm.

I JUST had one of these "ass-gasms" about 10 minutes ago. Oh my word. I experienced, to a T, exactly what was described in the original post. Massive orgasmic pressure in the groin, felt like I was going to literally explode, penis went from flaccid to rock hard, and at the climax of the amazing pressure, my anus started rhythmically contracting (like a normal orgasm). But, instead of semen, I squirt out (in time with the contractions) a stream of clear watery liquid. Looked very much like urine, and didn't taste like precum or seminal fluid. Whatever it was, I DONT CARE. I pray I can repeat this amazing feeling over and over again, and squirt that watery liquid each time.

I have this too when I pleasure myself with a dildo or with a partner who make love to me the right way - my anus starts contracting and if I'm standing up my legs start shaking and out of my penis pours this clear liquid in spurts, quite a lot if it, that doesn't look like 'normal' cum. It feels amazing but I don't think any of my sexual partners have ever seen other people do it so I think it's quite rare?