Boasting about unreal things are we?

Yep, you caught me.

I know i love it i have a 9 inch dildo and i pee like crazy.... im not gay but i love to f**k my ass.....i cum like crazy, if you ride that dildo fast you will love it

It's not pee it's the same way a girl squirts you feel it building up and it comes out if you do it the right way try out a magic wand vibrator on your shaft way better then your hand !

I also experienced this, several times. Best thing ever.

I like to have an enema when I mastobate, I also make sure my bladder is full to bursting point as well as my bowel also,so when I orgasm every thing comes out at once.

So it's basically the same thing as female Ejakulation cause that's Pee to

Would you do it to me ?

I have had the same experince! The first time I cummed a bit of clear fluid and the felt like a was going to pre and made a mess everywhere! So the second time I did it in the shower as I wasn't sure. And BAM same experience only better! I did jerk off a few minutes later and have to say my whole body felt great! I was wondering if I was the only one that squirt like this because many videos just show cum, but not like this! I'm going to try again this weekend and see what happens! I also made sure the second time to pre before playong, so I know this is a prostate thing. The clear fluid looked like pre but was like a puddle of precum.

I take it, that you are meaning to write "pee" not "pre", right?. Because yes, each time I have made my bottom squirt for the first time they definitely think its piss initially, and give the hottest hmost amazing look of the combo of 1. a new level of euphoria,; most visible in their eyes -especially when they roll back. 2. confused brows questioning, but not really caring what the hell is going on and 3. The cutest level of vulnerability because they can't tell for sure if they're pissing, since the fluid resembles piss, but is clear, odorless and is the exact same thing women squirt when they're brought to the height of climax.
Sincethe first time it happens to a bottom during actual sex, they're going to be confused/possibly embarrassed because they think they just peed on you. However, as a top who's made three different guys squirt from INTERCOURE -NO TOYS countless times and have it documented very clearly on (camera-phone) video at least 4-5 times, I've learned that when I make a man squirt for the first time, I should make sure to verbally express my pleasure (it literally IS my favorite thing to have happen during sex), and hold my partner still; showing I know what's going on, and encouraging him to just embrace the awesome new experience that apparently not all men can anatomically achieve.
However, It does help that I have energizer bunny like endurance and thrive on hunting down my sexual partners "G-spot"; then the nearby prostate; milking both, and adding an 8.5 inch stroke into the mix at varying speeds, depths lengths on time etc. (REAL inches, not "internet inches"). BTW: nice forum. I've written on this post before and I actually have it bookmarked to show guys wtf I'm taking about when it's randomly brought up, or I have to use it explain what just happened with a "First timer" :^p .

Have fun, be safe gents.

Could you teach me?

......? What? Don't see how that would be possible.... study tantra and cyclical breathing

I am now 65 and have been doing it with a base ball bat for years it reaches way in as far as you like. I rock on it on my knees and hands screwing my ass and start to cum and keep rocking back and forth and have a lot of juices flowing from deep inside of my bowls. when finished after about half an hour of juices flowing I am totally spent tired as hell and fall to sleep with pleasure.Love doing this so much will never stop.

try sitting on the sink, open warm water, let it go through your butt hole, and slap your butt lips---dude after a few seconds--u will see u release pee uncontrollably

Which prostate messager did you buy?