I had my first asspeegasm last night and it was incredible. I came here looking for answers as to what it is, and if it was normal, but didn't find a solid answer. My theory is that men can ejaculat much like women. I've heard some where that much of the liquid women squirt is blood plasma. Perhaps the same in men?

Its completly normal. Let me begin by telling you that the first time this happened to me, was when I started anal play when I was in my twenties, when I inserted this huge dildo and pounded my ass, out of no where I squirted or gushed this liquid. It was the strongest orgasm ever, and It didn't stop then, now I am in my thirties, and I have had hundreds of those orgasms. I believe it is your prostate liquid, without the semen.. or it might be a bladder orgasm. Your prostate stops the flow of urine during sexual pleasure, or intercourse. Since the penis is flaccid during anal play, and the bladder is also simulated, the muscle wall around the bladder orgasms and it gushes the liquid insider along with your prostate. I have found out urinating before anal play helps as well. To conclude, there is nothing to worry about, plus the sensation is soo good, it is reason why I love playing with my anus. I believe it is the best kept secret out there!

This forum is so refreshing. I thoroughly enjoying squirting and playing with my hole. I've never been with a man and don't find them attractive at all. I love women. But I also like getting my hole pounded. I used to hide away n do it in secret thinking it was bad because of the stigma. But I've been repeatedly pounded HARD by a couple women. It was awesome. Best sex I've ever had. Strap ons are cool but only if the women is good at it. But if you like women and want your ass stretched just find yourself a shemale. Best of both worlds. She'll make you squirt like crazy. Just terrible that people are so confused and automatically assume you don't like women Cuz u want something in your hole.

the feeling that you are experiencing with regards to the urination sensation you are feeling is indeed...urine. Nothing to be embarassed about though. This is completely normal, becasue of the following reasons:
The anal region in the male anatomy is quite sensitive, and very unique. The bladder, rectum, prostate gland, and the penis are all closely connected. When you talking about the reason why you are urinating during heightened times of arrousal with anal stimulation, the bladder, sits right next to the prostate gland, as well as the rectum, and the small and large intensine. There are many gazillion parts of internal organs crammed in such a small space. When you are urinating during anal stimulation, you are actually pleasing the prostate gland, and all of the nerve endings that are located inside the rectum. However, when you are massaging the prostate, the rectal cavity, the prostate gland, as well as your balls and penis, all begin to contract at different rates, out of sync, all at the same time. When this happens, it provides a huge amount of pressure to the bladder, causing it to release any amount of urine during the height of this moment. You have to remember, that the prostate gland is located only 1-1.5 inches, (internally) from the outside portion of the rectum, going inward. Having the right toy, as well as the correct body position will greatly determine the outcome of your masterbation session. Dont be alarmed however, this is completely normal. The more you practice and provide that stimulation to this part of the body, the more often you will experience an anal orgasm.

Did u ever get more info? Same thing for me.

Me too. At times, it is pee but most times i empty before i start so i know its not always pee. First time was two weeks ago, and i literally paddled the floor i cum so hard. Ive been going at it like craxy evry since.

So is this squirting ? I feels pressure from anal then I just let out clear fluid

Get a f*****g amchine

It's not pee it's impossible because I pee right before and my bladder is empty so idk

My top guy gives me this kind of orgasm often and he loves it just as much as I do, it makes my hole body shake and I cover him with clear good tasting fluid but it only happens when I sit on him

Jesus, just this post made me...

I'm straight and I'm having the same experience since my twenties: I get to 20 squirts (some long and some short) in 4 minutes only by standing naked in a squatting position and stimulating my nipples with the fingers without touching my anus or my penis: it's Amazing!!

poor wife, to have to live with a sissy tard... soon you gonna be cuckolded hihi, the bbc will soon appear :)))))))))

This is why aliens don't visit us lol

So is what is it squirt or pee