sorry but you're this has nothing to do with weather you are comfortable or not. point is you can get screwed deep enough to force you to urinate if there is urine in your bladder. Its not uncomfortable either. it feels exactly like peeing. it's not a super orgasm. it's just peeing.

You are 100% wrong.

I just had my first squirting experience. I was riding my 10"X2,5" black dildo and trying to get it in as deep as I could. no luck for an hour or so. I just started riding it hard and fast and was really feeling internal pressure and major pleasure when I pulled to far up and the dildo jerked out of my ass. OMG!!! I had the strongest and hardest orgasm I have ever had shooting a clear liquid all over my room and saw it also had some seminal fluid in it. me being me I reinserted and started again only this time I pulled out fast on purpose and again another strong orgasm shooting more clear liquid with some semen. I was able to do this 4 more times before my mind and body just couldn't take anymore so I jacked off and had the largest mind blowing orgasm with a huge load of cum. I tasted every drop and nothing pissy smelling or tasting, all cum or precum tasting. fyi i peed prior and after both of which smelled and looked yellowish so whatever i shot out was not piss..

i just finished an mind blowing anal session with squirting 4 times ! i still a little cum drunk ! i have been an fan of f*****g my own ass for years , and have had many dildos and vibrators . once when i was in my late 20's i smoked a bowl and used a penis looking vibrating dildo with veins . its quite ridged . it 8 x 1 1/2 i. this toy has been a favorite for years . i began ramming that hard vibrating penis into my ass . after about 15 minutes and lost in euphoria i felt my penis get rock hard and shoot a huge load of thick white cum . it came out fast like under pressure . i dropped on to my stomach and passed out with a vibrating penis dildo in my ass . it was still on when i came to lol . tonight i started off with that same toy . i took it as deep as i could and the vibrations are amazing on the prostate and sphincter muscle ,i got that pee feeling and squirted one long and 3 short ones each time was a continious wave of pleasure . that made me turned on so i wen to my other penis dildo 8 1/2 x 3 with fake balls . i lubed that up and worked it into my tight hole . it took me about 3 minutes to work it all the in and grind on it and cum at least 7 times but no more squirting . i came so much i couldnt ram in in any more . i am so relaxed and satisfied . my hole is very sensitive right now . i am glad to hear other guys enjoy this as much as i do

my penis does the same thing . i can be hard as a rock and slide my toy in my ass and my erection goes down and the anal pleasure takes over . which is ok i can cum and play like this for an hour . sometime i jerk off and cum with insertion . that is a killer orgasm . enjoy and have fun .. been doing this for years . just gets better

Hey guys, just discovered this thread after spending a long time searching the net for what the hell was going on with my body. ;) So glad to have found that I'm not alone.

For me, I use a great 8" dildo and give my ass time to relax and warm up to being filled. Then it's just building up to it, all the way in, all the way out, rinse & repeat. After a while, I know I'm knocking on the door and that pretty soon I'll be on that rollercoaster. ;) For me, the liquid that comes out is almost certainly urine, regardless of color or consistency. If it's thicker than straight urine, I just chalk it up to having picked up some precum in the plumbing. I'm not into watersports or anything, but I just got over the whole "eww pee" thing and found myself having the most mindblowing orgasms of my life. And having them repeatedly at will and, frankly, being unable to stop myself. It's 100% bonafide f'ing amazing. Yesterday afternoon, I did it for over 3 hours straight, just hitting it and hitting it and hitting it. It can be exhausting and messy, but worth it 1000x over without a doubt. Addictive as hell, I can't wait for the next round.

Total top here; 9.5"ish (Depending on how happy I am to see you ;^) I have multiple video of me making two separate bottoms do this from f*&%king (Np toys/dildos used, just really intense skilled sessions). I'm VERYinto recording sexcapades, but of all of my videos, those "super soaker" are definitely amongst favorite videos. Just thinking about the times I've recorded witnessing a man squirt while he's riding/facing me POV; and the incredible audio/visuals that accompany it is getting me worked up just from typing about it.

your penis is say 10ish ??? and you shoot vids of working on the "prostate?? or toys ?? just courious ! good clean fun !!

lol ya if I had access to "9.5ish", I wouldn't need a dildo either. Or leave your house. ;)

i have a dildo thats 8 x 2.5 7.25 insertable length ! quite filing i enjoy emencely ! i to do squirt as well , very intense pleasure state of mind !!! sorry no 9 or 10 here :( how ever i would like to see (in real life ) a penis of monster size out of couriousity !

This is called male squirting. Very well known in Japan porn industry and some porn sites do have people submitting their videos on this.

hey, i very much agree with u....the thing is i exert/ put "tooo" much presure doing all this....is it right???....i sometimes feel i would damage something in me....and is doing all this is right or should i stop doing it???...althought i think i wud be able to stop as it feels so good

I’ve massaged it so long and start peeing after clear and semen stops. When the urine starts flowing it’s intense and I don’t want to stop. I push out while I’m pumping the toy and push hard and hold my breathe . It’s so intense I get like a brain freeze headache

I usually “squirt” when playing with big dildos. Typically it occurs when it’s intense thrusting and my body is attempting to push it out, while it’s being thrust in.

I was in a very curious and adventurous mood last night and I asked my partner to f**k me merciliessly with the big dildo in the shower while I was on all fours. For a full hour, I sprayed buckets and buckets of liquid from my penis, climaxing and spraying intensely at least 30 times over the course of the session. Guttural moans. Deeply satisfying.

Can i conclude from this that when a woman squirts it is just the same thing?
(As i always thought)