It feels amazing for the guy as well- though I truly wish I could find a partner seeking toward the more sensual/tantric side of things, as I am multi-orgasmic and believe the orgasms for both can escalate dramatically in intensity/duration when done right-and the type of lube matters to HUGE degree- my orgasms usually last a long time which usually enables simultaneous orgasm-but I need no more 'downtime' than enough to catch my breath/enjoy my partner's/mine erotic bliss-so far I have been unable to do more than slide out slowly while still very ready for more-lol.

don't be a prude. it works very well. I had a gf who loved it in the bum. the first time we tried it doggy style and that hurt for her for the first time, so she just laid down n her stomach and it started to feel good for her. try having a few drinks, after a few times she loved it and would get off every time. no joke I was just on my knees behind her and she was so into it i actually stopped and realized she was doing all the work! it was awesome, it actually got to the point that we did it every night. just saying, give it a shot.

please date me !

Anal sex can be pleasurable for some. To avoid pain use lots of lubricant and add fingers slowly. It is a lot smaller hole

OMG, thank you so much
guest 9 months ago. I feel the same way about anal and all the women I have ever worked with or known younger or older have said the same thing to me. According to this website there seems to be women who enjoy this. I have tried it will loads of lubricant, very slow, and it is the most painful feeling in the world. The pain is almost indescribable. The pain shoots from the nerves in my booty and vagina all the way up my spine to the hair follicles on my head and at the same time pains radiating all the way to the ends of my toes, excruciating pain. My husband constantly talks about wanting to have anal and it gets on my last nerve. He knows I hate to hear it. I cringe at his voice when he says, when are you going to give me anal sex?????? Uggghh. It's soooooooo wrong, it's soooooooo gross, and booty is not made for giant penis to enter. My husband is very large, I would say closer to 9.9 fully hard, and if he had a slender 5 inch penis, it would probably hurt too. But not as bad. I wouldn't want to do it, even if it he had smaller penis. I get ripping feelings in my vagina from having normal vagina sex now, even with lube or after oral. So the tiny thought of anal sex gives me chills of panic. Not to mention if you research anal sex, bad, bad bad for your muscles, eventually you will be going to take number 2 and it will fall out your butt hole, you will not need to push it out. You will be sitting at the dinner table and all of a sudden your sh*t will fall out your butt into your panties or on your chair or if your on the sofa it will fall out, and you want know it until you smell it. I read that only 27% of gay men world wide who are married or lovers (couple) no screwing other men. That only 27% of them have anal sex, they enjoy each other and give each other head, no anal.. Mot of gay men, to, say anal sex is painful. So the research, you will find this to be true. My husband said, no freaking way, your lying. I said look it up. Anyway, just happy to see that I'm not the woman in the world that feels anal sex is gross, wrong, and hurts like a horrible rape and degrading as hell.

So listen ... please send me a private message so I can help you better understand this ^~^ But for now I will tell you that sex hurts like a mother f****r:) lol . And i will also tell you that its not you and its not her...its the the pain:)

Hello I've read your story and thought that maybe I could give you some tips on how to make things more pleasurable for your girlfriend. First Always Always use a condom. Secondly Always use lots of lubricant. Thirdly let her come and get it. Most importantly tell her to clean herself out before anal penetration. This help your to open the opening of the anus/sphincter and relaxes her. Lastly buy her a small silver bullet. The bullet is for her clit. Tell her to start off on her side. Gently bag into your penis. With steady gentle moments. Let her get. Remember don't take no matter how good it may feel to you. Before long she can move her legs upwards towards her chest which will allow her to accept more of you. This position will almost be like she is on her hands and knee but laying down. Before long she will literary be on her hands. That silver bullet on her clit and enjoying revert inch of you. I am a women and I love anal. Me and my husband have done anal for YEARS..... I would not have it any other way. I hope this was helpful to you.

Definitely women love anul. That's beyond doubt.Correctly as stated in earlier opinions, it should be done correctly. Man must all the time keep comfort level of woman . My experience says that if it is done slowly and steadily,it helps her to overcome the little akwardness in her mind. Once she starts loving anal,I am sure everytime she will end up the session with that only. This is my experience ith n number of women. Just have patience.

yes there are in fact some women find that the orgasm from anel sex ids better than having vaginal orgasms.

you sound pretty uptight how can you possibly assume that you know what all women feel or do.

I have had many girlfriends over the last 15 years and about half of them wanted to try anal or were into anal sex other as a rare event or regular part of sex. About 1/3 of them initiated it or asked to try it or point blank told me to do it. One girlfriend preferred it over vaginal. and one very fun lady wanted me to try it. Not commenting on that but will say it was an interesting night with surprises. My suggestion is you go slow, be open to anything including chalking it up to a night of exploration fun. The problem arises when you are in a hurry to get to the action and not giving her time to become relaxed and arroused. Think of your stuff as her toy and she needs to decide how to use it before telling you to use it on her.

It is not as complicated as it sounds. Both of you have to be will to try it and lube lube lube. Always use protection, never got anal to vaginal no matter what you see in pornos. Its not healthy.

One former GF preferred it, and had immense internal muscle control: she could squeeze me out!

its nice
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I feel the same

My boyfriend and i have been together sexually for three years and only a few months ago decided to try anal. we had done a bit of anal stuff before with fingers but after a few drinks one night we decided to give it a go. he throughly enjoyed i but i found it really uncomfortable the first time but after trying it again a week later, mixed with rubbing my clit i found it to be the best sex ever! lots of lube and taking it slow = the most intense orgasms ever. Definitley introducing it into our bedroom every now and again :)