Anal sex is my favorite. I'm a female, 31, and I love the feeling. You have to have plenty of lube. I like to be on my knees with him behind. The best is to relax and exhale as he inserts. Then I rub my clit until I climax while he enjoys himself.

um im only a teenager and really want to try this out with my boyfriend :) thank u very much for these replys :)

Dear heddi,

The normal way of the sexual Intercourse is that a Man penitrating his Penis in the Vagina of a Girl.. You can do this act in different ways according to your choice and your partners wish.

Anal Intercourse is unnatural and dirty act. Anus of Man and woman is to excreate the digested food we eat. As the opening is small and the muscle of the Anus wiil expand only when we excreate.

Naturally the Girl get pain if you start insert your erect Penis in the Anus of your Girl..

I do not know why this act is shown in Porn films.

Anal is devilish.

Hi my ex loved anal as said loads of lube how ever she said if I wanted anal she had to do it to me first with a strap on. I know when she wants anal as she is dressed up in stockings etc complete with a strap on so it works both ways for us

love to be with you when that happens.

There are women who love anal sex, and there are women that haven tried it and women who tried it but had a dumb guy who thought that you just need to ram it hard and et voila causing them pain. Girls it is easier if your guy knows what to do, than you can relax, and guys it is not your ass that is getting streched so pay attention. I suggest you take a look at http://www.jacksanalpersuasion.com/ for all the tips you might need.

There are woman who love anal sex, the ones that havent tried it and the ones who had a guy that thought that easiest way to handle it is by raming his co*k in the girls anus causing them great pain. So listen: girls teach your guy what to do, its easier if he knows what he's doing so you can relax, guys don't be stupid and rush, I suggest that you take a look at http://www.jacksanalpersuasion.com/ you will find lots of advice.

you never tried anal and ur giving advice! do you really think anyone will take you seriously? you are a joke.

I would love it!!

I'm wondering the same...

If it feels soooooooooooo good then why don't a majority of the men let the women do it to their assholes, then suddenly its all yuk and "Faak NO!!" for them.

I feel embarrassed to be asking this but can u make your self squirt while masturbating? Also is it easier to try anal for the first time right away when he's at his hardest or later on during sex when it's not quite as hard? Please help my husband wants to have anal so bad and I've been holding out on him for 2 1/2 years.

Did you start with vaginal and then switch to anal or go straight to anal?

well< i am 30 yeas old and i love anal sexy, its the best thing in the world to me,,,its a wonderful feeling behind that....