Go to doctor! I had one and she cut it open so it could drain. It was a carbuncle she said. Four different hair follicles infected at once. And if it is MRSA which is a form of Staph it could kill you.

I have been dealing with the same issues for the last few years. I just went to the doctor FINALLY and she helped me! She cut it open to let it drain and gave me antibiotics. Please GO TO THE DOCTOR. Do not wait and do not try to do it yourself. I know it’s not always easy but you are risking having a whole in your leg due to staph or even death. And not to mention all of the pain and fear of not knowing what is wrong with you. I used to troll over all of these forums worrying myself. I should have just went a long time ago. Best of luck and prayers guys I know it sucks!

Mine do not get a top on them. They just turn really red, swollen, and hard. Very painful. Doctor gave me antibiotic...but with no opening, don't know how it works. I just keep doctoring it.

Www it sounds like u both have a fistula. Ask the doc. They r very painful and do return unless u have them removed...I have one ..I know the pain..good luck