i had the same issue and your right it does hurt. So what i do is create a warm compress. Boil hot water into a bowl. Place a wash cloth into the water. Wait till it cools a little but i works the best the hotter it is. Lay down and hold the wash cloth ( with no water inside of course) at the spot. Repeat as often as neccessary. This will open it up so you can squeeze it with out pain. Squeeze until puss and blood is out and then wash your hands and clean area with hydrogen procide so it doesnt burn but it will be clean. It may come back but do it more when bump is smaller so it will soon never return

I have had the exact same thing occuring for the past couple of years now! I always get them in the exact same spot as well; the inside of my upper left thigh. It starts out small and continues to just get bigger and harder and more painful. I completely feel you guys on not being abe to walk because ive had to miss school and work due to how painful it is when you walk. Sometimes i find that after i shower or have a warm rag on it, it helps with the pain a little and also take down some of the swelling. I have to warn everyone though to be extremely careful if you are going to pop it. The first one i ever i got i popped and it got infects and started spreading all over my entire leg. Come to find out, from popping it i caught a staph infection and now my skin is very sussceptible to any bacterial infection. It seems like the best thing to do is keep a bandage over top of the area and make sure you keep it clean. I take a medicine called tetrecycline which was prescribed by my dermatologist for my staph infection and that seems to cut the time down some. I also wash with a special soap called hibbi-cleanse (green bottle, can be bought over the counter at a drug store). that seems to be the best way to keep it cleanest and keep it from spreading. Wish i had a little more advice for everyone but i hope this helped a little bit at least.

I'm really glad I found this, becasue I have the same thing, I was soo worried it might be an STD but its just one bump and it always comes in the same place but it got bad this last time and i popped it, not everthing came out though, I think I'm going to make a doctors appointment, but this information really did help because its like the same thing as some of yo described..

I've found one on my right righ, it feels hard but it's not big or has puss yet so I know what is next to come but for some odd reason, I haven't had a period for nearly two months and I became regular summer 2009, so can it have an effect on your period or is it just me as I was irregular for nearly 3 years to begin with.
I just want it to go away as exams are stressful enough

I have had the same thing a few times big painful bumps on inner thigh or bikini area. I have found out through research and a number of Doctors, they are not boils or any kind of STD they are Sebaceous cysts. They are often the result of swollen hair follicles from ingrown hairs or skin trauma. If the cyst get infected it can turn into a painful abscess. Sebaceous cysts usually have to be removed surgically to remove the entire sac otherwise it may come back..... Hope this helps

i have the same thing that reoccurs 3 or 4 times a year and its painful. i went to planned parent hood and the doctor said it was a blocked sweat gland and it goes away.hope that helps. its very painful when i get them

I get them too... large red bump, upper/inner thigh. A few days after it appears, a pustule forms and the thing drains ten tons of puss. I think it's called cellulitis. I could be wrong though. I just pop them and treat with topical antibiotics. They come back about once or twice a year.

ok so ive had the same thing and it freakin hurts like i had one on the back of my thigh and i popped it and now it looks like this purple dot thing but big and now i have another one like the same spot i just popped it and the pus came out it hurt like no other i havent told my mom or nothing bc i thought it would go away by itself but this one really hurt even to walk

I've had these for about a year now, not always but most of the time they just start hurting all of the sudden, and I have realized that I get them mostly when I use public toilets, I don't seat on the seat but even if my leg touches the seat I get it, its really weird o.O It does take a few days for it to go away.... :'( I HATE THEM!

i have had the same thing twice but it will just go away its a hard bump. i tryed popping it but the only thing that happen was really thin blood and a little bit of clear stuff came out. the swelling of it did go down afterwards though. i think its caused by shaving and having an ingrown hair form there it can cause a cyst. if you want rid of it i would just go to the doctor. You may have to get it lanced though and the icky puss and other stuff drained out. or they may just stick a needle in it and suck it out. idk if this is what you have but it sounds like it.

So, i have the same problem i believe. I havent had it very long, just about a week & a half. I have these to bumps on my vaginal area that are so annoying. They are effecting how i walk, how i sit. They are a bit painful. I've put creams on them. There are two of them. One's bigger than the other. There really hard. Im scared to even attempt to pop them. & i think i have a rash on the upper part of my vagina, its really red & it stings. & Its awful. I havent seen a doctor yet, but i am tommrow. Im hoping that its just from shaving but there really big. I hope they can just give me some creams or some medicine & i can go on with my life & never have this problem ever again.

Not to sound "off" but I am so glad to know there are others!! I truly thought I was the only one!!! I mean I was so scared at first, and they have been occuring for awhile now. They are painful, irritating and my doctor told me he could give me antibiotics but that it may not work. He also told me that it is best to try and lance it, whether it be by a dr. or if you do it. However, he said to clean area well, use latex gloves or wash VERY well after, and use a sterilized needle or something similar. He said one reason for the pain is the pressure, and to release the pressure. I have been embarrassed to ask anyone or talk about it with anyone thinking there was something wrong with me.

Its a hair follicle cyst

omg i just got it for the first time on the outside of my croch and it hurts but i cant scratch it because it well sting and on the outside of the huge red things theres like a little pimple, my mo said she had one when she was younger and im going to the doctor in a few hours she said its a cysts, uhhh wtf, i hate it i wanted to go to school so bad today/;< FML :$

im having the say problem i have a hair bump on the top of my vagina and it hurts so bad and its read i put a hot rag on there but it dont work what should i do its really iiratating me down there please can somebody help me :'(