Ok this helps me feel a little better but I'm still scared it could be herpes or
Something! I'm a dancer and I was doing a lap dance for this guy and he had
On these really thin like pants! Well I turn around and sat down on him with my
Back Facing him and danced for a second, well when I was turning back around I
Noticed He had his hand in his pants adjusting himself! I did think anything of it
And kept dancing. Well when I went to sit on his lap I felt wet stuff all over my leg
And near my private part! I jump up and ran to the back and washed but I'm so
Scared I got something! This makes me sick talking about it! I have one of those
Big hard bumps everyone is talking about! Its red, hard, painful, and itches! I shave
Completly down there so I'm thinking its a ingorwn hair...but I'm so scared! Someone
Please help!

I have this same problem and I get these stupid bumps very frequently. They get big as big as a dime i'd say and really hard then I tried to pop it because I thought it was a pimple, because I shave my whole privates, I thought it could be from that? Anyways, this yellow-ish pus comes out and it heals after a while but it left an indentation on my skin, a small one but I'm just getting scared because I get these frequently and they're so hard when they start to come up. I wonder if it is contagious because I had one on my left leg now a small one on my right let... I hate them because they leave scars and it's embarrassing. Does anyone know what I can put on them to heal them faster or what causes these?

Ohhhh My gosss i was freaking out because i thought i had an std or something which is weird because I've had my boyfriednd for 6 years and just this week i got my first bump of these... it started like a little pimple so i thought i would pop it the next morning it was HUGE i couldn't walk rite , i really wanted to use crutches because i seriously couldn't walk it was worse when i sat down . . . i popped it and it hurrts like a !#$!@#$ poppin that thing .... and alot of puss and water and blood came out . . . i guess they are contagious because like the next day i popped it another one started growing on my left inner thigh . . . . anyways im amazed of how many have this same problem.... i guess i can relate it to the fact that its a bacterial infection that can be caused by shaving. . . .. because it grew like rite after i shaved :[[[[[[ it hurrrttts but im glad i read all this i was freaaaking out :cry:

This has been happening to me for a while now and its really getting on my nerves...there seem to be only girls here though XD
Im a guy just to say So i guess its not a girl only problem :-P

OMG..This is amazing..I thoguth I was the only one..sheesh....I've gotten them now for over 4 years..Same spots some traveled...The best fix I find for myself and it seems to work well for others....As soon as I notice the bump coming back I apply Iodine solution..You can get it at your local pharmacy or rite aid sort of thing...I also apply alot of Cortizone cream..It usually goes away in 2 days and doesnt grow but if you let it grow until it hurts you will have to go throw the pop thing...eeeek..HURTS!!! If it does pop you have to squeeze out the root that is at the very end..First is the pus mixed with blood then just blood and at the very very end when your eyes are already rolling back in your head comes the little tiny rrot..It looks like a white tiny hard ball..If you can get that then your in a great position..It shouldnt ever grow back there again..But most inportantly when dealing with this sort of thing you must try and wear cgloves or wash your hands before touching any other part of your body..When it pops make sure it doesnt touch any other parts of your skin....;( And yes you can get it from one another if the fluids come in contact with the skin...Once my friend had one and sat on my chair...Didint think nothing of it then wham a few days later I got one! I almost died..Threw the chair out..;(Cotton underwear and powder will help keep the area dry and that what is important...I hope this helps ;-)

I have the same thing but at the very top wher pubic hair grows. I shave there too. Its really big, and feels like a hard ball underneath. I'm worried.. Is this the same thing. Please don't be herpes or something???

i feel everyones pain here. for about 7 years, i've had some kind of boils, or something in my butt crack and a few years ago it started forming in my inner thighs near my vagina. i went to the gyno and she said they were boils but i was so embarassed to talk about them that i didn't ask what i should do about them. they are incredibly embarassing but i'm lucky to have a boyfriend of 6 years who doesn't judge me and knows my problem. but we've broken up and i can't even let other guys near that area because it's so disgusting to me. i think a new boil pops up every few weeks and it's extremely painful to walk, sit, have sex or doing anything. i pop them all the time but then they open and get infected so i constantly have bandaids convering them. i have deep scars all on my butt and inner thighs from these nasty things. :$ i feel like theres no help.

It's nice to know theres people in the same boat as me!! I've had this thing for a couple of years, it's an ingrowing hair that has now developed into an abscess.
When I first got it, it took a while for me to go to the doctors about it- When I eventually did I was given anti- biotic cream- this worked and cleared it up but I had a scar where it had been! It went away for a long time but then sprang back up with evengance!! I now have a cycle- like a couple of you have described- it will come up, the scar will grow to about the size of a baked bean and there's a hard lump underneath it- It seeps puss out of a pore below the scar and then it gets to a point where it practically explodes! It is such a cringey pain- it's quite unbarable and I can barely walk! I dont know how it would be related, it may just be a coincedence, but mine seems to flare up when I'm stressed or anxious- Like I say might just be a coincedence!
I saw a nurse at my doctors surgery today- she thinks it will be best if I see a doctor and it looks like minor surgery is gonna be my only option! Has anyone ever had an abscess removed? I'm wondering if they are gonna just put me under local anesthetic or fully under?

i have had the exact same problem and it always comes back. i have lanced at it many times until the puss and blood came out but what i found the most effective and painless was putting a band-aid over it... i found that friction made it worse. if i put a band-aid over it... my thighs wouldn't rub against the infected area and wouldn't irritate it... the bump would go away in about a week. even though im not a doctor ; i would suggest trying that before thinking of cutting, tweezing, or pinning yourself until you bleed... hope this helped

how big can these things get

I have been getting these boyles in my groin area for about 6 years now. My mom gets them too. I noticed that they are related to my stress levels. I find that going to tanning beds helps dry them out before they get too bad and painful. My gyno said that this is very common with women and that i care for mine very well. When one does come to the surface, I lance it myself with a small safey pin (sterile of course) if needed- because sometimes they can just popped by themselves. I have been using gold bond on them...it takes away the pain and it also cleans the boyles.

I put peroxide (I leave it on over night) on it as soon as I find it...it gets smaller...but i continue to put peroxide till it goes away

I have been having the same problems, I never had sex before so I know it is not an STD but it hurts and i have been having dark marks in the place of the little ones that already popped. I am afraid to pop it myself because its tender. This has been a big problem for me because it prevents me from wearing short shorts sometimes and full bikini's at the beach. I will always be having on reg. shorts or board shorts so that people don't think of me weird.
I have been having this problem for a while too, i would say like 2 years, they go and come and sometimes it is hard to walk. I was surprised to see that a good amount of people have it. I hope it goes away soon, I am an island girl and not wearing shorts and bikini bottoms is kind of uncomfortable for me. I do not know what to do. anyone have any advice?

This sounds like an abcess. I've had these 3 times. Word of advice....DO NOT USE DEPILATORIES (Nair, Immac, etc..)!!!!!! That is how I got them. Apparently, when you do, your skin is more sensitive and susceptible to infection. If you do make absolutely sure that no bacteria (foriegn, understand that there is natural bacteria on your skin, especially in the genital region) is introduced (sex, wipe properly after using the loo, etc).

I understand the pain everyone here is going through! I have had them for about 3 years. I usually get them after I have shaved or during my cycle. I have had some that were big and painful but, I have also had some that were small and looked like a pimple. The best thing to do at home is to not bother it if at all possible. Use a band-aide to cover it if and when it pops. Keep the area clean and keep your hands clean as well! You can reinfect yourself if you don't! I hope this helped!