would hydrogen peroxide work on these because i also have these and i really want them to go away.

not everyone has herpes it could just be an allergic reaction or worse. but dont let this person scare or deter you from finding the source or problem you may be experiencing.

I play soccer and I sweat in the heat and I believe that what causes my butt pimples

I have managed to get almost completely rid of my butt pimples after suffering with them for many years. I've been rubbing Dermol 500 cream (available on Amazon) onto my butt after I shower in the morning and then again before going to bed which I think is the main reason they've been going. I've also been trying to wear cotton underwear more often and wearing tights less, allowing the skin to "breathe" more. I've also started exfoliating my butt every three days. It's worked for me and I feel much more confident naked! I hope this helps others. 

I had the same problem since I stopped using the birth control pill (I used it for 10 years) -- even though I started taking it again, I still had mild to severe bacne as well as acne on my buttocks.

Now here's something that worked for me, that I suggest trying if you haven't done so already. It took me 6 weeks to get rid of the acne, so don;t get discouraged if you don't see results right away.

I showered with Neutrogena Clean & Clear body Scub (twice a day) and then applied Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10 on the affected areas (twice a day after showering). After applying the gel, stay naked for at least 15 minutes as you want the product to dry and get absorbed in your skin.

Hopefully it will help someone else like it has helped.

this is c**p cause ive had them for years and ive been tested for everything im completely clean yes herpes are on the thighs and ive read that they are on the inner side of your like and vag or penis but never heard of it on the butt

AMOXICILLIN is what you need 100% ask your doctor

dont be embarass. if the male doc ask u to show him butt. quit. i went to doc few docs asking for the prob & they just precribed me cream and antibiotic. when later only this indian doc ask me to show him. it pricked me time to time till now even 10 yrs passed. altho i didnt show him. but i'll use violence next time.

Tea Tree oil is actually an antispetic and kills germs. It dries up pretty quickly.

I stopped using Lubexyl (I read up about the health impact of benzyl peroxide). But get this, I'm now drinking lots of water, about 4 or 5 litres a day and my skin is clearing up in a matter of days...around 2 weeks. Can't believe the answer is so simple. My knee pain has gone too and I have a load more energy. I guess I've been dehydrated for years! I'll be drinking more water from now on. Please try it out.

Hi, i'm a 17year old boy and i SWEAT ALOT when im playing games on my pc, i play like 8-15hours a day and i got this problem when i started gaming. using cleansing cream now and hoping it will help!

Wow! Just how long is this thread anyway. I'm like up to page 6 and it just goes on and on.

I do have have to say that I'm a bit relieved that more people are chiming in about this condition

instead of keeping it a secret.

I seen an earlier post that looked like it could have been my own from a while back.

The one about wanting to sit in acid. I had it pretty bad back then.

After a while when you get older and start realizing that there's much more to life than worrying

about how you look to other people, you start to get to where you just don't care anymore and

start to leave the bumps alone and they do indeed start to go away or at least clear up some.

Oh sure, I still have some light-purple scars and once in a while I get the deep tissue boil-like bumps

that can be too deep to squeeze so instead, I just wash the area and leave it alone until it goes away.

I don't know if it fades with age or what but, I have noticed (like others here have said) that they tend

to go away if you'll just leave them alone.

So, just keep that rump clean and dry, quit scratching and quit bursting them and they should get a 

little better. 

I get this too. I suggest ppl to use Aloe Vera gel on huge and deep body pimples instead of the strong acne cream you use on your face. I tried both before and with Aloe Vera, it healed without leaving scar. With the acne cream, it became bad like an injury and now a purple scar.

I had zits on my bum ever since I can remember, and I'm broke, so a dermatologist or expensive washes were out of the question. Recently, I tried a bunch of c**p I read online (walking around with honey on my butt T_T, black soap, aloe vera gel, etc.) and then I tried using apple cider vinigar, since everyone seems to trip out about how great it is. It helped, but it wasn't "curing" me. Then, for unrelated reasons, I started drinking lots of water (which I've been bad at doing my whole life) and it made a huge difference. I still do the apple cider vingar thing (twice a day, just rub some on your butt and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing it off), and drink a ton of water. When I slack on water for even one day, the acne starts reappearing. It's not 100% gone yet, but it's only been improving, and it's much better than it was. 

I totally agree that this person should be shot! Butt and thigh zits are COMPLETELY different than Herpes Simplex Type II, which is the cold sores you get around your mouth and nose. Zits are caused by clogged and/or infected pores. Zit problems are bacterial. Sometimes "zits" can also be caused by ingrown hairs. Herpes Simplex is a virus that resides in the ganglion nerves of your body. Bacteria and viruses are two completely different things! Nobody freak out over what this uneducated oaf said. He or she is completely wrong. Look it up on a real medical website, and you'll see.