No tea tree is an ALL natural source of antibacterial oil and is very GOOD for the acne prone skin. I have suffered for YEARS with acne breakouts everywhere and I believe that its hereditary as my dad suffered with the problem also. Although being a woman and I'm menopausal now, acne is a MAJOR problem for women going through hormonal changes. When I spoke with my doctor, he wanted to put me onto male hormone drugs and I said, NO way. Clean eating is the way to go, lots of water, green tea and CLEANSING your liver every 6 months. Buy a good cleanse through your local health food store. Our environment is so TOXIC and we need to cleanse our bodies twice a year.

i got buttocks pimples on my face!!!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wrote:

It sounds like what a lot of you are describing isn't pimples at all, but a skin condition called Hidradenitis suppurativa. It affects areas bearing apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles, such as the underarms, groin and buttocks. The following is from Wikipedia, but there are many other resources available: "The disease manifests as clusters of chronic abscesses or boils, which can be as large as baseballs or as small as a pea, that are extremely painful to the touch and may persist for years with occasional to frequent periods of inflammation, culminating in drainage of pus, often leaving open wounds that will not heal. Drainage provides some relief from severe, often debilitating, pressure pain. Flare-ups may be triggered by stress, perspiration, hormonal changes (such as monthly cycles in women), humid heat, and clothing friction. Persistent lesions may lead to scarring and the formation of sinus tracts, or tunnels connecting the abscesses under the skin."

AND I know from personal experience, since I am plagued with this problem myself. The dark scarring that many of you have described is common in the condition and often, due to the formation of "sinus tracts", the scars can become active boils again. I often have problems in the same spots.

So yeah, there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it, unfortunately. Doctors just tell you to keep as clean as possible, try to maintain a healthy weight (weight can affect it but it is isn't the cause of the problem) and might try giving you antibiotics (which didn't work for me). Some doctors will lance them, but this can be done at home with a sterile needle and a disinfectant. In extreme cases, skin grafting is performed.

I looked that up because it's the first time I heard of it. Well, right there on Google Images, was a picture of what could have been my butt. I mean, I freaked out when it started to flare up... and oddly enough, it was right around the time my birth control became ineffective. I mean, I've had butt pimples before, and it's different than what I have now. I get checked frequently for STD's, and tested negative for Herpes last time I was. It's nice to finally know what's plaguing me.Unfortunately, I don't have insurance, so I can't go to a doctor. BUT, it's nice to know that it isn't contageous. What sucks is that there really isn't much I can do.

People, i know what u all have i have the same, just that i also have it under my arms and in betwen my legs, 
This may be genetic, the experts say that cigarrets cause that,
 and the name is akne inversa, O Hidradenitis Surpuritiva, Its exactly what u all saying it is, 
Big boils under the skin, the reason is that the Pors are logged with dead skin, 
and the sweat can get out, what causes the body to send White blood cells so it wont get infected, 
and cousing the the big boils, i've been having it For really along time, And non of my doctor knew what to do with that,
 the last thing that it may relive it, its some OC2 laser, the thing about that skin condition is,
 alot of people are bad diagonsed, and the other part are ashame, 
I can tell u guys that i was at a special Clinic that they treat this skin condition, and They told me that i need to stop smoking,
 and loose weight, and wear coton panties,
 In the end, my skin is full of scars im 25, And my situcation is not bad enough to make me a skin implant,
 (normaly the last solution and the only one that works)
 i tried everything!!!! Antibiotics, creams, soaps, EVERYTHING<
 i remeber when i saw the doctor, she asked me, what did i take in the past for my skin, i just Dropped a bag full with creams and pills, and what not, And she said... Oh,,Ok,,, And also another thing, 
because there are so many doctor that dont know nothing about this condition that the especialist asked me, 
Who did the diagnose of the Hidradenitis Surpuritiva, and I told her I dod it  Muself, and she said, thats whats normaly happends Most skin doctors dont know about it!
So guys, GOOGLE IT, Dont look the really bad pictures, thats like the last stage! there are a lot of pictres, Hope i was helpfull! Love u all and be strong! 

I live in an underdeveloped country where doctors become so overnight and don't need to have a license or anything like that, and most are perverts to young foreign girls. I dont want to see a doctor and show him my butt, and also, none of these things are available where I live. I feel so helpless I live in a tropical country and summer is coming, I don't want to wear a bikini with my disgusting butt like this. Help!

Natural oils will not cause more pimples to occur -_-

faye wrote:

I have problem with buttocks pimples. I think the reason is what I have a desk job and travel a lot of international travel with long time sitting on airplanes. Now I wonder does too much sitting cause pimples to form on the buttocks. Sometimes my buttock pimples are on the surface and sometimes they seem deeper, almost cystic. I would like to hear more about it, could you tell me any advice how to get rid of buttock pimples.

Hi Faye.

I had the same problem. I just found a really great product called Butt Acne Clearing Lotion. It works really good to exfoliate and moisturize. It says ph balanced for that specific area. I like it so far. I just bought the four pack off of amazon at a pretty good discount. Anyway, when I use it regularly it completely clears up.

I'm an 18 year old girl, I've always suffered with acne on my butt. I've literally tried everything, and have been left with scars also. I do see a dermatologist which always prescribes the right things for my skin, and finally I found 2 products that get rid of everything pretty much over night: one is PanOxyl, I would suggest the foam version. This is otc and you can find it in walgreens in the skincare section. Also, I was prescribed Epiduo which also works like a charm. I use them both at night time, the epiduo first, then the foam. It should work within 2 days.

i am only 13 and i have them all over my butt, like big red bumps and pimples also scars! i don't sit a lot i am a athlete. i don't know how to get rid of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a great home remedy for this. I had really bad pimples on my butt and thighs as well as tiny ones on the back of my arms. After consulting a dermatologist in germany he informed me that I actually had 2 separate problems but that the best thing I could do is use a salt scrub. He didnt give me many details but after reading a lot of forums on this problem I came up with a recipe that works great.

1/3 jar of wild honey
1 teaspoon of tee tree oil
fill the jar with fine sea salt

all 3 of these ingredients have both antibacterial properties and are good for cleaning your pores. The salt also acts as an exfoliating scrub (and a damn good one too!)

rub the mixture on all effected areas and wait ~5 minutes then wash off. I recommend doing this in the bath tub before you bathe as it can be quite messy otherwise. after a couple weeks you should see a clear difference. 

Now my skin doctor only recommended a standard salt scrub because he prescribed Gentamicin- antibiotic water to rub on the effected areas. do to the severity of my case.

My recommendation is to try the scrub for 2 weeks and if you dont see any results, then go to the doctor. I was quite pleased with the scrub though and both my wife and I both use it as both a facial cleanse and any time we get any type of acne. It's a great home remedy.

Hey, I had some horrible stuff back there since 3rd grade until about 6 months ago when I cut out dairy after going vegan. (I'm twenty). My butt totally cleared up. Whenever I drink milk, or eat eggs in raw form (not in processed foods), they come back. It's a weird allergy but as long as I avoid milk and eggs they're gone. Sometimes I have some cheese as a treat but it doesn't affect it much. I suggest try cutting it out for at least a week without cheating and maybe you can see some relief, too. 

hey all, ive had this problem since my teens, i suffered little with regards to acne and blemishes on face and body but I always seem to have a spotty and scaly bottom.I presumed I had some allergy to some body wash or detergent but with these small changes the problem seem to persist. Ive researched the net and what I found was my condition is not simply a bad breakout of acne(you cant
actually get acne on buttocks apart from boils or blocked follicles) it was called Keratosis Pilaris, its treatable but its genectic and about 40% of adults suffer from it.

there are a few treatments to achieve a silky smooth bottom, but remember you need to do it regularly, its something you need to
keep maintaining 1. First exfoliate using a body scrub that contains Salycilic or lactic acid

2. Then apply a moisturizer that must contain urea 5% or 10%

3. If you cant afford a Urea based moisturizer,you can also use castor oil, rub on the buttocks in circular movements as this goes deep into the hair follicle unclogging keratin build up,and then remove with a hot soaked cloth.

you are on your way to a smooth derriere!XD

ahhhahaha...you're so pathetic!

I have had this pimple/spot problem since I was around 12, I am now 24 and it has ruined a lot of my body confidence over the years and even had an impact on relationships in the past... but recently I got married and changed countries. I got approached by a model agency and really thought it was time I tried to sort this out as I would have a problem in this line of career in the country I am in (Brazil). I am too embarrassed to go see a doctor so I thought I would try come up with my own solution...

1: Be active... Over the years I have noticed that the more inactive I am, the more of these spots come up, i.e. in times of unemployment, when your more likely to be doing something sitting or I had a telesales job which meant sitting for long periods.. also I got diagnosed with arthritis a few years back which meant times of not being able to walk so easy... So with that in mind I tried to change my routine, there is always something to be done is my new motto! I try and be on my feet as much as possible even if its just sweeping! Sometimes the arthritis makes this difficult but I am currently trying to get that under control too. Also try and get a healthy hobby like jogging... personally I love swimming which I try and do 2 - 3 times a week.

2: Diet... it really does make a difference. Back in England it was so much easier to eat junk when your tired from work or in general just being lazy! Here it is the same price to eat in a nice restaurant as it is to eat in McDonalds (which by the way isn't cheap!) the ready meals are not very famous here for a reason and also they have so many fruit and veg markets that are fresh and very reasonably priced that it would just be madness not to try and eat some healthy, homemade grub! Me and my husband both love junk so we made a deal... we eat healthy and to reward ourselves once a month we have a film night with whatever food we like, it makes it taste so much better and you don't feel so guilty about it!

3: Vitamins... do work, I starting taking Centrum multivit's about a month a go and I can not only see the difference on my bum but also I can feel the difference in my self! You just have to remember to take them everyday, maybe set a reminder on your phone if your like me and a bit forgetful about taking tablets! 

4: Super clean... Shower every morning with an antibacterial soap, I like to use one of those exfoliant gloves but just don't use to much pressure as it can irritate the spots. Then in the evening wash the spots again with the soap and make sure you dry yourself properly.

5: Cream... after the shower and the evening wash apply an anti-acne cream. I use one I bought in the pharmacy here by the brand Aquaclin, I'm sure you can get something similar in every country.

In Summary: Be active and try to exercise, Take care of your diet! Multivit's can really help you, Keep super clean with antibacterial and use an anti-acne cream twice a day

All of the stuff has really helped me and now the spots are few and far between... I still have some scars but can see they are fading. Hope this really helps everyone... Much love! xxx 

You should be careful in saying that. I and most of my friends are overweight and experience this. I have had several expensive blood tests done and run to the doctor everytime I jave a heat rash or pimple. I am clear of all disease everytime I get tested. Stress is not helpful and statements such as these add to it. It is wonderful that you suggested getting tested but making broad generalizations is not helpful.