Try eliminating wheat from your diet for a while. See if this clears everything up.

I definitely don't have herpes, not overweight, don't sit on my ass a lot, have extreme outbreaks of butt acne. Turns out to be an allergy to gluten. Not ciliacs, just an allergy. Dermatologists here in the Boston area concur: acne on your butt is a symptom of a food allergy!

I was told use benzoyle peroxide wash, clindamycin lotion at nite, daytoo, let dry thenuseonly loose cotton undies, I also rub on, clear alchol hand gel mid day after toilet atwork,.. staph andhair follicles cause it, am scheduled for laser hair removal tretmnt on buttock

I have a similar thing to you and I was diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa. You should look it up. They are common in the armpits, in between the legs and underneath the breasts.

So sorry for your situation. Just wanted to provide some advice as I had an issue with some of this and sought medical treatment. Larger pimple-like bumps, those harder then softer or those that have a hole in the center are actually boils. Draining or squeezing them them is absolutely not advised yourself as it causes deep scarring, causes them to replicate and spread and will change the skin texture permanently (like a soft rivet in the skin). Consistent warm baths, compresses and keep it clean (I used hydrogen peroxide several times a day) and dry and these will eventually drain themselves and heal. Be patient as it could take a few months. For other pimple outbreaks, showering daily with an anti-fungal body wash containing tea tree oil (I prefer Art Naturals) and using a fresh washcloth each day keeps these at bay. Avoid sponges and loofahs as they build bacteria and worsen skin conditions. Good luck, I hope some of this helps!

Talc powder has a strong connection with causing cancer of the cervixif you are using it on your groin. Do not do this

Yes bathing can make acne much worse because you're essentially sitting in a pool of your own filth (not to sound harsh). Never bathe to clean yourself. The shower washes away the dirt, grime, bacteria etc., while in baths you are legit just sitting in and soaking up every thing you're attempting to wash away. Your pores soak it up too and get clogged with all that grime that was on your body, especially so in baths since your pores open up wide in warm water. You basically never really get clean in baths sadly.

Which cream your using to get rid of them and i always search online about this issue and ends up as it is caused due to briefs but i dont thing so please suggest me something which can help it to go forever.

what if you dont have a blow dryer

Real lemon juice reduces dark spots place slices of lemons on them should help over time to reduce the color hope it helps

Funny because I’ve only been taking showers. But I’m literally currently in the bath. Hoping it would help lol

Buffalo, NY here

Wow i tried this... years of cysts 100% gone after eliminating gluten and whey protein. Really strange but feel great after years of meds, creams, showering constantly etc. it all "boils" down to food intolerance for me.

Please help me I'm suffering from butt pimple it is very painful

clindacin lotion is really helpful.

You could have a gluten sensitivity and not know it - which can cause buttocks acne. I used to have the same problem and now it’s gone since I no longer eat gluten.